[Lemon] Erron Black x Hex (OC)

Title: Sweet Child O' Mine
Pairing: Erron Black x Hex (OC)
Soundtrack: Guns n' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Title: Sweet Child O' MinePairing: Erron Black x Hex (OC) Soundtrack: Guns n' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I can't sleep.
Since last night.
Why?
The smell of young blood, the sound of soft muffle moan, and those eyes when she look at me like that. That's enough to make me can't sleep. Only thing I can do is think about it over and over again.

- - - -

Erron slowly run his hand on her arm, upper. Hex groan a bit and slowly come awake.

"Erron?"

She open her eyes if that was him and that's it. She smiles wide and jump up to hug him.

"You're back!!"
"Yes, my lovely"

She looks up at him before kiss him on the lips. He closes his eyes and kisses back, sweetly.

"Are you tired?"
"Of course"

She let him lay on the bed.

"Hungry?"
"No"
"Do you want something?"
"..."

He just smile but shook his head no. Hex smile back as he snaked his hands on her hip and pull her closer.

"I've been missing you"
"Me too. The mission take me so long"

Hex kiss him on the lips again. This time more passion and hotter. He smirk and kiss back. She parted her lips, make him go easier inside.

"Who teach you that?"

She giggles, also he knows who is that.

"You"

She said sexily, biting her bottom lip as she gets on top of him.

"Such a naughty girl"

He said darkly as rub on her thighs. She kiss down his neck and remove his shirt. Her little hands roaming all over his chest, caused he to groan and tug on her hair softly.
Hex graze her teeth into his flesh on the neck. He hiss and then she pull away just to undo his belt and unzip his pants.
She pull them down along with his boxer, revealing his hard member.

"He's miss you too"

He joked. Hex let out a soft laugh and kisses the tip, swirling her tongue around as her hands stroking him on the base caused an airy moan from him.
His hands tug on her hair softly and push her head downward to take all of him. She moan and bob her head up and down.

"Ngh..."

The warm and wet around him is what he have been missing. Erron close his eyes, enjoying the moment. He pet her hair and her neck with lovely touch.

"Mmm... Mmm..."

She moan, make the vibration to pleased him more. Erron grunt and then say.

"Stop, stop..."

He push her away and push her down against the bed. Erron remove her shorts along with her underwear. She's wearing his tee so if cover her womanhood. She bit her lip and look at him.

"Do you miss me?"
"I miss you so much"

Said in begging tone make him smirk. Erron remove his shirt and lean down to kiss her. She put her hands on his neck and buckle her hip to him.

"You look impatient tonight. What's wrong, huh?"
He tease. She pout and pull him into the kiss. Erron smirk and slowly push inside. She wince a bit and hug him tight.

"Shh... It's okay. Let me take care of it"

He cooed and slowly thrust in and out.

"Mmm... Ngh... Erron..."

She moan. He smirk and speed up his thrust.

"You like that?"
"Yes... Ah..."
"Still so tight like the same. Prepare for me huh?"

He ask mockingly and thrust harder, hit her sweet spot inside. Hex staring deep into his eyes. He then slam himself deeper caused she to almost scream. Her heart race, telling that she almost there.
She dug her fingernails into his flesh, turn him on more.

"Ah!!"

She scream, feeling her wall clench around him tight. He then pull out and flip her on hands and knees and thrust again, this time her ass.

"OH GOD!!"
"Did you call me? What is you calling me?"
"God..." She shutter "My sex god"
He grin and thrust harder, give her a reward.
Less than five minutes he sent her over the edge again with him. He collaps on her, trying to catch their breath.

"I love you"

He whispered. She blush and smile. She turn to him and kiss him on the lips.

"Me too"

Slowly he pull away and put his lower clothes on as she put on only her underwear and fix her hair before climb up to bed again.
They snuggle together. Erron pets her hair softly as she hug him around the chest.

"I think about you all the time" Said Hex
"Oh, I'm here. I'm coming for you"
"Did you sleep with someone else?"
"How dare I. Since our first time I can't do it with another girl again"

He chuckles, knowing how jealous she is. She smile also, know he's not lying.

"So goodnight baby"
"Goodnight"

He kiss her forehead, watch her slowly drift off to sleep.

- - - -

"Did you sleep well?"

Hex ask without open her eyes.

"I can't sleep"
"Because of me?"

He just chuckle as she turn to him and rest her head on his chest.

"What are you thinking about?"
"Last night"

He look at her to see that she's blushing.

"You know? You have to take care of this"
"What?"

She open her eyes again and see him get on top of her, lust fill his eyes.

"It's gonna be a long day"

- - - -

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY