[Lemon] Scorpion x Seth (OC) part 2

Title: Sakura Night
Pairing: Scorpion x Seth (OC)
Request from: GodOfRaXXX
Picture from: www.pinterest.com

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Japan, March.
Shirai Ryu Temple.

The pink flowers filled up the trees tell the spring is come. Cherri Blossom petal fall onto the water in a barrel as he skim it to wash himself clean.
His bare upper body filled with blood and scars, just like another day left.
He step out with towel around his neck. Hanzo steps into his room where there a familiar figure is waiting for him with medical box in her hands.

...Seth...

"How was your day, peeper"
"If I am a peeper then you are a burgle"

He laugh softly as she pout. Hanzo sits on a mattress in front of her, turn his back to her for medication.

"It had been almost two months"

He mumbled as she wash his flesh cleaner.

"So what?"
"Still your parents don't know?"
"I don't want them to know"

She wiped a medicine over the wounds before looks out to see a big tree with lovely pink flowers filled on it.

"Hanzo"
"Huh?"
"What is you calling that?"

She points at a tree. He smile before answer.

"In Japan we call Sakura, English call Cherri blossom"

She looks at it with exited. He chuckles softly and look at her go to pick it up from the ground.

"That's pretty!!"

She said cheerfully and look back at him. Honestly he feel his heart skip a beat. He get up and walk reach her and look up at a tree, waiting one of flower to fall, a few seconds later it fall in his awaiting hand.

"Seth"
"Yes?"

As she answer he put a flower behind her left ear. She looks up at him, blushing. He smile sweetly back at her.
The fresh wind blow through their body, bring them closer to each other. Their eyes met and their lips connected.

- - - -

The taste of youth always sweet, epecially with a man who was exit too long.
Seth moaning crazily as his fingers moving inside as well as his tongue. She tug on his soft silky hair to release the feeling inside her chest.

"Ngh... Stop..."

But he's not. She peck her hand on a pillow and release. He lapping up her juice before pull out.
He kiss her on the lips and push his tounge inside, sharing her tease.
Intertwined their hands together as deepen the kiss. The bare flesh against each other feel so good. Hanzo pull away and look deep into her eyes.

"You sure you want it?"
"Please, I want it"
"...Take a deep breath then"

He speared her legs wide and push in. She moan in pleasure mix with pain.

"You okay?" asked harshly
"Yes... I'm alright"

Without warning he slammed his hip in and out. Again she moan crazily as he groan against her ear.

"Ngh!!"

She scratched down on his back and scream when her weak spot was pound. Among the violent thrust she has to accept that feel so good.
The knot in her stomach grow and then release.

"Mmm..."

He groan in pain and stop. She take a deep breath, say.

"Did I scratched your back?"
"Yeah..."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Want me to heal them up?"
"Not that way"

He push her down and pull out, then flip her on her hands and knees and thrust in her p*ssy again from behind.

"Ah!!!"

She scream, he kept ramming into her until he reach his climax just like her.
He collaps on her, panting heavily. He slowly pull out and lay down beside her, pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead.

"That was amazing"

She mumbled. He responded by chuckle.

"Can I stay here tonight?"
"You wouldn't have to ask"

They snuggle together and drift off to sleep.