[Lemon] Kenshi x Reader

Title: See the Devil in I
Pairing: Kenshi x Reader
Soundtrack: Slipknot - The Devil in I

(a/n) Dark Kenshi ^--^ Please read to find out

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Don't you ever come back here again or I will kill you"

His words come in my head as I look at a house in front of me, his house.
I reach my hand to ring a bell but then the fence open by itself. I know it was him.
I step inside, through the garden to the wooden balcony.

"Why are you here?"

A familiar voice ask as his figure stand up and open the door. He's not wearing a red blindfold, show me his glow blue eyes and black yugata.

"You're not welcome here"
"I know, but..."

I don't know what to say. I was broke him hard, broke his trust in me and broke the promise of the clan but I never meant to.

"...If I'm not welcome why you open--"
"Not your business (y/n)"

His tone filled anger inside. I flinch a bit and look at the floor.

"Kenshi, I--"
"Silent"

I keep my mouth shut, tears almost drop from my eyes

"Still piss at me?"

No respond from him so I bow him before turn my back, walk away.

"(y/n)"

I stop my step and turn to him with confuse. Kenshi still standing there, looking at me like 'come here' so I step toward him.

"I never let the betrayal go before"
"You let me run away, that was so kindness"
"And I never do a thing for free"
"Y-You need me to pay back?"

He nods and get inside. I follow him. He leads me into his office room, this is the most private room in his house.
He closes thee door and lock it. I shutter a bit, scare of what he will do.

"Such a stupid think to come back here"
"I just want to say sorry"
"That's no matter anymore. Strip"
"W-What??"

Confuse at his order. I look down at my body and nervously unbuttons my shirt before my jeans.

"Bend over the table"

I blush hard. I bend over it and bit my lip nervously. He steps closer and caress my butt softly send me a shiver.

"Why you step inside here?"
"I-I just wanna say sorry"
"Because you made a mistake, right?"
"Y-Yes"
"So you will get the punishment. How long you were gone, huh?"
"T-Three years"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

The quick slap attack me so hard cause me to yelp in pain. Kenshi rubs them softly, asks.

"Is that hurt?"
"Yes"
"But I bet that not as hurt as me when I know you betrayed me!!"
"I never meant to!!"
"Oh, is that so..."

He turns me around and kiss me roughly. I can feel angry, lust and hate within.

"You chose to step here. So you will see the devil"

He push me down on my back against the table and take my panties off. Without warning he slams inside me.

"Ahhh!!"

I scream in pain. He then move roughly not give me a time to adjust. I feel myself crying, screaming, sobbing and begging him.

"P-Please, stop!! IT'S HURT!!"
"Hurt?"

He then stop and pull out before yank me by my hair to the bathroom, in front of a mirror and push in from behind.

"Then I think you enjoy the pain"

I close my eyes, try to block away the pain but no matter. He grabs my face and force me to look at my reflection on the mirror.

"See?! You enjoy this"

Even tears is clouded my vision but I could see lust in my eyes.
I try to speak but only thing that let out of my mouth is moan.
I snuggle my face against my arms on the counter. I have to accept that I deserve this punishment and I enjoy this but I don't want to show him.
His chest press against my back as he pounding in me harder. I nearly scream when he hit my spot.

"Ah... oh, Kenshi"

I moan his name as I feel a knot in my stomach. It get tighter and tighter until it explore. My muscle squeeze him tight as his hot liquid leak out from my hole.
I fall on my knees after he pull out. I feel shock, confuse and hurt.

"It's not end yet, (y/n)"

Said Kenshi. I look up at him.

"You were gone for three years, and that for year one"