[Special] Opponent 1 (part 2) | Hex (OC) vs. Frost

Sweat slowly come down from her forehead to the side of her face. Hex set the guard as Frost talk to her.

"New faced? Who invited a little young girl here?"
"I'm young but I'm not weak"
"We will see"

"Round 1. FIGHT!!"

Hex shot her hand gun immediately but Frost create the ice shield. Hex run as fast as she could toward Frost and wait for her to loosen the shield.
Then the ice ball trowed and hit her body caused Hex can't move. She is freeze.

"Fuck!!"

She hisses. Frost then kick her on the face. Hex fall down as the ice melt. Frost ready to tread on her but she roll to aside.

"Child still child"
"Beware of what you said"

Frost smirks but slowly fade when see the grin on Hex's face. The air around them feel a bit weird.

Beep!!

After that voice the smoke appear from the bomb. She cough and cover her eyes with her arm before freeze the black air.
But when before she can do anything she get attacked on her stomach. Hex hit her with her knee and Frost fall on her back.
Hex pinned Frost against the ground with her feet, one on her right leg and one on her neck.

"Ugh!!"

Frost groan as she slowly out of breath. She grabs Hex's leg on her neck and pull her down.

"Wow!! What a big match!!"

"Just shut up!!"

Yelled Hex as she trying to blocked Frost's attack. After she can get on top, all she do is punch her crazily.
One of Frost's fist attack the side of her face. Hex feels numb, the pain grow up and she could feel the blood inside her mouth. She spit it out on Frost's face, caused more angry to Frost. She punch her harder.
Hex punch her back on her stomach, stunning Frost awhile before she kick Frost down again.
The hall echoed by the yelling, screaming and cheering. Hex grab Frost's left leg and slide herself under it and use both of her legs lock it as her hands pull it and her feet push under Frost's chin.

"Woa!! I'm start to confuse. Is this Mortal Kombat or WWW?!?"

Said Conner as Frost still can't do anything. Then Hex get up and throw her away to the ground.
Everyone gasp. Hex panting hard, trying to catch her breath.

"...Seems like Frost was knocked out. Help me count to ten again"

Everything in her sigh was blur. A voice echo in her head slowly coming clear when she breath slower.

"ONE!! KNOCK OUT!!!!"

Hex then realize something is not right. She looks at her hands, they have a bruise, telling her what had happened.
She looks at Frost who is now carried by the staff.

"Hex wins!! FATALITY!!!"

Everyone cheer. Hex looks around with confuse and feel bad about what happened.

"You alright?"

Raiden ask when she finally walk back.

"I... I didn't want this"
"Calm down. She will be alright"
"...I need some fresh air"

She slowly walk away from him. Not knowing where to go but just want to walk away from this as far as possible.

- - - -

"You're really amazing!!"

Nicky said cheerfully as hex drying her hair with towel. She smiles dryly at her, says.

"I... didn't meant to go that"
"Why? You are the great fighter"
"I fight because I have to protect myself but that was not. You know, there's the devil in me"

She sigh and sit on the bed.

"...I'm sorry about that. Anyways, wanna watch the last match?"
"...I think no"

Nicky slowly nods and leave her alone in the room before the door open again by Ally.

"Princess?"
"Hi"

She close the door and step inside, throw herself on other bed.

"Deplore that I didn't see your match"
"You passed out"
"Hey! Not my fault"

They giggle.

"I'm just... aw, really hard to explain that I miss his kiss"
"W-What?! =[]="
"He is a good kisser"

Ally smiles wide and bury her face in the pillow. Hex laugh weakly and hang a towel on the hook.

What a strange day.

[To Be Continue]