Three - the clinic

Calum didn't really like the new trophy wife of his fathers. So when she went to hug him goodbye he easily avoided it by Leaning out of the way and ducking under her arms. He hurried to the front seat of the car and dropped into it with an angry sigh.

He leaned against the door staring out the opened window as his father finishes loading the back of the car with his bags.

He couldn't believe the lady was making another attempt to speak to him when she approached the window. She bent over and frowned looking at him with sympathy, but he knew it was all fake.

She sighed , "we'll see you at Christmas, okay?" While she spoke Calum held his finger down on the window button, making it slowly roll up. He didn't even bother to look her way.

Her mouth dropped open and she snapped up into a stand. Her hands went to her hips as she glanced over at calums dad, hoping he saw his sons behavior. Noticing he didn't she rolled her eyes and walked over to him.

She wrapped her arms around him in a hug, "call you later." Mr hood told her just before kissing her lips.

Calum watched the scene unfold with the review mirror. He made a face of disgust and mumbled "cunts" under his breath. He crossed his arms and watched his dad open the drivers side of the door and get in.

They were soon driving away, with Monica smiling and dramatically waving good bye. Again, Calum rolled his eyes at her fakeness.

It took over an hour to get to the treatment center. His father wanted the place to not be in the same city he was running for mayor in, less of a chance of press finding out.

---time jump---

"Tourettes isn't something you can cure." The gentle voice of the lady was soothing.

Calum, his father, and the doctor were sitting in her office for her to get to know Calum before he went to his room.

"But with behavioral exercises you can learn to manage it." She spoke with a large smile looking between Calum and his father, noticing the large gap between the two.

"Great! That's great." Mr hood said cheerfully, he leaned over and heavily patted his sons knee. "Isn't that great Calum?"

Calum sighed, rolled his eyes , and shook his head no. Those actions made his fathers smile falter a little. Mr hood glanced over at the doctor, curious on her opinion and reaction for his sons horrible behavior.

The doctor sat there in silence for a moment. She forced her smile bigger, which was seemingly impossible since she already had such a large smile before.

"Mr hood? Do you mind if I have a little chat with Calum?" She asked politely.

Mr hood nodded and sat back pulling out his phone, he started to go through his messages with a shake of his head. "No, yeah go ahead."

Calum looked over at his father then at the doctor. Feeling slight tension in the room.

The doctor shifted in her seat and cleared her throat, causing mr hood to look up from his phone.

"I'm sorry. I meant may I speak with your son, alone, mr hood." She tried to sound as kind as she could.

Mr holds mouth parted slightly, he glanced over at his son "oh. All right." He was expecting his son to complain but when he didn't he got up with a sigh and exited the room.

Once mr hood was gone, Calum looked briefly up at the doctor before returning his gaze back to the plain boring flooring.

His hands were shoved tightly together between his knees as he rocked slightly in place. Since he knew she was staring at him, he felt pressured. He could feel his urges building up again.

"Mind if I sit?" She asked as she stood and pointed at the other end of the couch Calum was sitting on, at the spot his father was previously sitting at.

Calum shook his head no quickly with a grunt and a small scrunch of the face. He rolled his lower lip between his teeth and bit down.

When the doctor sat down she took notice of calums posture and struggles. "Would you like to ask me anything?"

Calum started to bounce both his legs up and down. His gaze was still down casted as he took a deep breath, "uh, nope." Since his legs were now moving he removed his hands from between the knees and sat further back into the couch.

He lightly placed his hands on his lap and tinkered with one of his bracelets. He grunted and twitched a little.

"Okay. I got some questions. You said your mother was your primary--"

"Look, you said you could help me. So what can you do?" He finally looked over at her after he interrupted her.

"What kind of drugs have you tried?" She asked.

Calum rolled his eyes and scoffed a laugh. His face scrunched up slightly at another twitch of his body. He rolled his head side to side , tensing up.

"Amy winehouse sucks my cock." His shoulders lifted and pressed toward his neck and ears. He shook his head and laughed a little at himself,

"Uh. Everything. Everything. Nothing has worked." He bent forward a little as his knees lifted, body curling slightly in on its self.

"Cunt. Cunt!" He twitched once then finally slumped back into the couch. He released a shaky breath and looked down at his hands.

"What would you do if you could better control your tics?"

Calum reached up rubbing at the back of his neck. He refused to look at her even though they were speaking, "it's never really mattered." He said sharply.

"It matters now." She said softly.

He turned his upper body toward her and both hands shot up, flicking her off with his middle fingers. He made the smug expression but quickly turned away again, slightly ashamed of his outburst.

"I don't know, a lot?" He finally replied.

"Anything more concrete?"

He rubbed his face in his hands and let out another sigh. He pursed his lips together in a thin line, "I guess maybe graduate... Go to college?"

The room got really quiet after he said those words. Curiosity got the better of Calum so he looked over at her with a small frown. She was studying his movements and behavior.

When she saw him looking she smiled widely again, "alright. Then let's do this, okay?"

He paused to think over if he truly wanted this. It wouldn't hurt to At least try, right? He gave her few small nods.

"Alright! Good! Come on. I'll show you to your room. "