Six- Brotherly Love

"you have no idea what youre talking about!" ashtons angry voice carried out into the hallway. Calum was nearing the door, accidentally eves dropping in on the conversation. 

"Ashton, you have got to stop."said a woman's voice,

"i think-- i think you might need glasses." Ashton angrily Stated. 

"seriously Ashton, you are trying my patience today, Enough!" The woman replied. 

Calum paused at the door way, seeing the door was cracked open a few inches. he curiously leaned forward pushing it open to peer inside the room. He was greeted with the sight of ashton facing him, but he was looking at a woman in a nurses outfit. He was holding a large glass bottle of vodka, speaking in an angry and annoyed tone at the lady. 

"You're wrong. i was taking the bottle out!" Ashton exclaimed. 

"I saw you putting it in." The nurse said.

Ashton saw movement in the corner of his eyes, causing him to look over at calum who stood awkwardly in the door way staring. The nurse reached forward to grab the bottle from ashtons hands, but he also saw that movement. He yelped, jerking back and letting go of the bottle letting it slam and shatter against the ground. His eyes were wide and he was starting to tremble, staring fearfully at the nurse. 

"I barely touched you, ashton." the nurse stated. The actions causing calum to twitch and scrunch his face, he bit his lower lip trying to hold back any outbursts. 

Ashton glared as he started to remove his gloves, " i dont know where your hands have been!" he pointed at the nurse then moved around her, making sure to give enough space between their bodies to avoid touching. He gave calum a cold look as he passed him, heading straight into the bathroom. 

The nurse turned, following Ashton. She stopped moving when she saw Calum standing in the door way. Her face held an expression of slight annoyance, but she smiled seeing calum. When calum noticed her looking he grunted and flicked her off with both hands. he sighed running his hand across his face. 

She held her smile, even if it seemed fake. She read up on calum, so she knew what to expect. "you must be Calum." 

"yeah" calum answered quietly. 

She pointed down at the spilled vodka and shattered glass on the ground by her feet, " he said he found that in your bag?" 

Calums eyes widened and he quickly shook his head no, " i-i dont.."

The nurse sighed and put her hands on her hips looking into the bathroom where ashton was excessively washing his hands. "Thats what i thought. Ill get someone to clean this up. And nice try ashton, but you are getting a roommate wether you like it or not. " she said as she exited the room.

Calum tensed up and scrunched his face up for a second, a higher pitched tone escaped his mouth " haha" he mocked. 

he moved over to his bed, carefully avoiding the dangerous glass on the ground. he leaned over, closing his bag since ashton left it open. He frowned , not sure if he should be angry or not that ashton just tried to frame him and get him kicked out. 

"thanks alot" ashton shouted from the bathroom as he kept washing his hands. Calum grunted and puffed out his lower lip glancing toward the door in annoyance. "what did i do?" he whined.

In anger ashton stomped out of the room to approach Calum, but he made sure to keep a good distance between them. he pointed his wet soapy hand at calum , narrowing his eyes. "i dont want you here! i want you gone you addled-brained freak!"