fifteen- Whoops

"Calum running away makes complete sense now" Dr Rose said in annoyance as she bent over digging through the Knee high dark waters of the lake. She made a face as she pulled up a hand full of fresh water seaweed. She threw it aside with a "yuck".

"Mind your own damn business." Mr Hood replied, he too was bent over searching for the keys in the water.

"I am!" she angrily shouted at him. She used the back of her hand to wipe some mudd off her cheek, "one of those young men is sick and needs to eat!"

Mr Hood rolled his eyes and straightened up, " yeah well i was suppose to give a speach three hours ago and instead im in the middle of a lake looking for froggy keys with a shitty doctor who is less capable than my son!" he said with a hiss, kicking water at her.

She jumped back and glared, " Now youre projecting." "What?" he asked in annoyance. " Projecting!" she replied kicking water back at him. " Calling me a shitty doctor to make up for the fact your a shitty father!" she pointed her finger at him for a moment.

Mr Hood was busy looking down in the water, trying to see if he could catch the light reflecting off of the keys. He looked up to see her also turning her attention down to the water, " oh yeah? you got me figured out?" he teased in anger and annoyance. " to bad i was paying you to figure out calum!"

It was his turn to send a splash of water her way, she returned one to him. Soon they were both splashing eachother like children at a water park. " OH! this is ridiculous! i am calling triple A! " she shouted, stomping her foot. They were both soaking wet and now even more grumpy then before.

"MBrace!" Mr Hood said in triump, patting down his pockets. "What?" Dr Rose asked, now confused by his out burst. " my car has MBrace!" he said, suddenly sounding happy. " good for you" she said with a roll of her eyes, heading to the shore of the lake.

"No you peasant, it means i can track it with my phone." He said, starting to slowly follow her. His hands were again patting at his own body, at every pocket he had on him. " my phone. My phone?" He slowed his walking then sighed angrily, " no no no no no!"

"Now what?" Dr Rose asked, noticing the changed tone of his voice again. He was more bipolar then his son. " my phone! i left it in the car!" he dragged out the last word like it was the end of the world. "The car is right there!" she said, getting more annoyed while she stepped out of the lake.

Dr Rose glanced down, wringing out the bottom of her shirt. " No you idiot, MY car!" Mr Hood groaned, soon also stepping out of the water. He kicked his legs, trying to get the water out of his expensive shoes.

----Meanwhile---

The four boys where on the road once again. They had to stop and switch drivers because michael was getting light headed but he explained it as being too tired. Luke had no idea how to drive, so it was up to Ashton to take control.

"please say your destination " Stated the GPS in its robotic female voice.

"The Ocean" Cutely replied Calum. He was leaning between the seats since michael was in the front passenger, his arms were crossed, both elbows were resting on each chair. Luke was curled up in the back, scanning through his ipod mumbling quietly to himself.

a beep came from the GPS before it spoke again, " Location not found. " Making Calum frown.

Michael closed his eyes and relaxed in his seat, feeling the warmth of the sun shining down on him through the window.

"You cant just say the ocean," Ashton said, glancing back briefly at calum who seemed to be pouting. "You have to tell it a name, like the name of the beach."