Ten- where to?

A shout out to the lovely TaylorMars93 and Mirilovesstoriess for being a friend and urging me on. Thankie!

This isnt getting complicated, is it? Be honest.

Also, i wanted to say sorry for so many time jumps lately. Like i said before, this story is based off of a movie ( its on Netflix currently!) so im following along with that.

hehe short chapter after long chapter. Fourth update?! what the heck am i doing? im being nice.. thats what. yay me! yay you!

So hard to find gifs of ashton not laughing or smiling!

------

"We can probably take the back roads, in case they come looking for us." Michael said, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him. Calum glanced over then back down to the map in his hands, "Only the main roads are shown on this map.."

"oh.." Michael said, drawing out the word. he tapped some of his fingers on the wheel. " I guess, i dont know, we should just go south?" he questioned. Calum looked back at michael , sucking his lower lip between his teeth with a shrug.

Ashton suddenly guffawed, " you guys dont even have a plan!" he scooted toward the middle of the seats so he could lean up to get a better view of both calum and michael. Luke was leaning against the door with his hoodie pulled up, arms crossed, and soft snores coming from him so ashton lowered his voice. "dont you know a kidnapping must be carefully planned?"

"what -- Since -- Nobody wants you here." Calum squeaked back at Ashton. "Its a little extreme --" he hiccuped his words and tensed up his shoulders throwing his head back a little with a twitch " fuckity, fuck ass -- to call it kidnapping."

Michael briefly looked back at Ashton, seeing him frantically looking around at the back seat. " hes got a point, " he said to ashton. He pulled his gaze back on the road and leaned forward turning on the radio, snapping through stations till pop punk music started blasting through the speakers.

Ashton dropped his head into his hands and groaned. Michael started laughing and grinning, randomly looking over at Calum who was smiling the biggest smile he has ever seen the boy do. Calum was happily squirming in his seat, pressing his hands between his knees. " yay!" he squealed.

"woo!" Michael yelled, wanting to join in on calums excitement. The loud noise snapped luke out from his sleep, making the boy jerk his head forward hitting it on the back of calums seat. " shit!"

"when did you become the one with tourettes?" Calum playfully asked when he heard luke cuss.

" oh shut up. You guys scared me!" Luke looked around, squinting his eyes and rubbing his forehead. He stopped when he noticed ashton was running his hands wildly through his hair, tugging hard at the roots. He was whimpering quietly, fighting the urge to cry.

" i dont like it. i dont like it." whined Ashton.

" you like it?" Michael said loudly.

" its too loud right now" complained ashton, he started to rock a little in his place. Luke pulled his lip ring between his teeth, sucking on it. He let his tongue flick the metal in his mouth, studying ashtons movements. He wanted nothing more then to reach out and hold the boy in comfort but he knew ashton would flip out more.

"you want me to turn it up?" michael cheekily asked, getting a giggle from Calum.

"turn it up!" snorted calum.

"is this loud enough?" shouted Michael, getting a yip and squeal from calum. Ashton pressed his hands to his ears groaning loudly. He too shouted, " this is noise pollution!"

Michael grinned, glancing back at Ashton for a brief moment. " louder? im trying to turn it up but this is as loud as it can go!"

"yipe!" grunted calum, his excitement was urging on some of his playful tourette tics and outbursts.

Luke frowned seeing Ashton freak out a little more. The shorter boy was rocking harder and covering his ears with his hands. Luke pulled out his ipod and shuffled through the lists, settling at classical. He nudged Ashtons knee with his, making the boy look over at him. He held out his headphones and have a small nod, telling him to take them.

Ashtons hands dropped from his ears to reach for the headphones but he stopped and frowned, looking a bit disgusted. " They are brand new, i promise." Softly spoke luke with a smile. Ashton finally took them and put them on, he instantly started to relax to the music. He sat back and looked out the window with small sniffles.

"holy shit we are out of that fucking place!" Michael cheered.

Luke didnt bother replying to Michael because he knew the older boy wouldnt hear him with how loud the music was, so he sat back and glanced over at Ashton. He watched him play with his gloves, trying to make them snap but they were cloth so they just lifted and gently laid back down.

he thought the shorter boy was adorable with his wavy hair messy, the wrinkly tank top and PJ pants, and cute bunny slippers. Maybe a trip with this adorable guy would be fun afterall. Hes just glad he isnt the third wheel anymore.