Twenty four - rage

Michael was coughing and struggling as he lagged behind Luke and Calum. He was tired to began with, but the mile long walk wore him out. He felt like his body was rubber and he was about to drop any moment.

Calum was marching ahead, determined to get to the town. It was hot, and they were covered in sweat. They all wanted water and a cool place to cool off in.

Luke paused to turn around and to grab Michaels hand, holding firmly he tugged him along. "Almost there Mikey," he said with encouragement.

Calum finally stopped once they were in town, he turned to see Luke and Michael still several feet behind him. So he turned back around and started looking at all the shops, wondering which one they could stop in for a bit.

"Calum!" Luke shouted over Michaels coughs. Calum turned around and saw Luke pointing off toward a parking lot near by.

Confused Calum walked over to Luke to see what he as pointing at.

"isn't that your dads car?" Michael said breathlessly. Calum narrowed his eyes and stomped over to it, he growled in anger seeing it was in fact the car. He tried to open it but it was lock, making him kick the car in anger.

"Car cunt!" He shouted. Luke helped Michael walk over to the car and leaned him against it, "well he's got to be here some where.." Luke said while he watched Michael closely. The poor pale boy was sweating like crazy and looked like he's about to pass out any moment.

"Where the fuck is he?" Michael breathlessly questioned. "Fuck. He could be anywhere!" Calum said loudly, throwing his arms up in anger.

"Come on, let's find that dweeb." Michael said as he stepped away from the car. Luke quickly followed, acting like he's ready to catch Michael if he fell. "Luke, quit it. I'm okay."

"Promise?" Luke Asked with a small whimper. Michael smiled, "promise."

It took them almost an hour to search the stores, coming up empty handed with finding Ashton.

"This is stupid!" Michael said, sitting down on a deck by a row of shops and buildings.

"Let's just camp out by the car till he comes back.." Luke said, also giving up. He sat down next to Michael and laid his head on his shoulder.

Calum started to pace up and down the deck, passing two stores and approaching a bed and breakfast. He stopped to say something but the sound of classical music caught his attention.

He turned to face the bed and breakfast house. It was an old Victorian styled house , used as a hotel. The windows were open to the room right by the deck, and classical music was coming from it.

Calum waved Luke and Michael over, "what?" The two tired boys asked. Calum pointed at the open window, "Bach." He said taking a step toward it.

"This town is too old fashion and country to be listening to Bach." Luke admitted while glancing around at the old timey buildings.

"Ashton." Hissed Calum, stomping toward the opened window. He pushed the curtain aside and peered into the dimly lit room. It was made up as if someone's grandma decorated it country styled.

Ashton was sitting on a rocking chair near the door, pulling his new converses on and off five times.

"Ashton?" Calum angrily asked as he climbed through the window. Ashtons eyes widened and he watched in shock as Calum entered.

"I didn't say you could come in!" Ashton said, jumping into a stand. He watched Calum approach him in anger, "are you out of your fucking mind?" Calum asked.