Twenty- explore

this goes to the person who was ninjing around, reading my story! thank you <3 momo-mojo90

Also, send in your questions for any character! Please tell me who it is for. (Comment or inbox.) if o get enough I'll make a whole chapter , if not it'll be at the end of a chapter.

-----

The Next Day Ashton was the first to wake. still a little grumpy about last nights events, he got out of the car wanting to be as far as away he could from Luke and Michael. He explored the area, quickly finding out the pull over area they parked at for the night was actually the start of a large park.

They were high up on a hill, paths that lead down into the woods was easily spotted. You could see trees for miles, and mountains peaked up in the distance. Ashton was pleased by the beauty, enjoying the view as he sat down looking over the valley of trees below him.

He pulled out a granola bar and started to munch while deep in thought, mind playing the kiss over and over. He groaned and angrily took another bite, staring down at the food in his hands with a questioningly gaze. He could have sworn michael was interested in Calum, not luke.

The shaking of the car is what woke calum up, but he didnt want to leave yet. He rolled over in his seat, now facing michael. He stared at the sleeping boy, enjoying the peaceful look on his pale face. He reached his hand away to brush some of Michaels hair from his face but paused, not wanting to disturb the sleeping boy he sighed and rolled back over.

with a sigh he quietly opened the door and exited the car, trying not to make a sound as he shut the door. He looked around trying to locate ashton, squinting at the brightness. The air held a cool breeze but the sun was warm beaming down on him. Seeing there wasnt many places someone could hide, calum chose to head toward the paths but stopped seeing ashton sitting near by looking at the close mountain.

"Morning," Calum said, trying to sound cheerful. Ashton glanced toward him but his brows were furrowed and he was chewing, so he didnt reply. He looked back down at the food in his hands, taking another bite.

" youre wearing my clothes," calum said, stepping closer to the sitting ashton. Ashtons frown deepened, but it wasnt one of sorrow. He looked down at the pants he was wearing, running a gloved hand across the material. "Behavioral exercise " he mumbled lowly.

Smiling and accepting the answer, calum looked back out toward the mountain near by. It was pretty close, so he wondered if he could make it there. " Hey, Do you think its far to the top?" he asked Ashton.

"do i look like a tour guide?" snapped Ashton. "come on, lets go!" Cheerfully suggested calum, putting his hands on his hips. Ashton messed with the wrapping of his bar, " Lets not and say we did." he said before taking another bite.

Calum frowned a little but smiled again, looking at the grumpy Ashton. He lifted his hand, pointing toward the mountain. " ive never been on a mountain before" He could hear the sound of the cars doors slamming, but he ignored it. His mind was on the urge to explore the near by mountain.

Ashton sighed and looked up toward the mountian. He squirmed a bit, still sitting indian style on the ground. " Its not really a mountain.. and anyways what if it sucks?" he asked. Calum grinned, putting his hands back on his hips, glancing back at Ashton. " What if its amazing?"

"what if its dangerous?" Pouted Ashton.

"What if its-- ee!" Squeaked Calum, trying to talk but his tourettes interrupted him. "What if its exciting?" he lifted his shoulders in a small shrug. Ashtons frown deepened, " What if we die?"