Twenty six - beach

There is about two more chapters left! I could maybe drag it out a little longer , but yes still barely any left!

The short Q&A will be at the end of this chapter.

Also, sorry for this chapter ending on a cliff hanger!

-----

It was a tight squeeze on the massive king size bed for all four boys. Michael was in the middle with Calum behind him on his right, calums arm wrapped around his waist hugging their bodies close.

Luke was also in the middle, one hand was gripping onto one of Michaels as he laid there facing him. Both Michael and Calum were fast asleep, leaving Luke and Ashton to their thoughts.

Ashton was behind Luke, he was trying his hardest to stay on the bed and not touch him, even if he wanted to.

The words that both Luke and Calum said to Ashton earlier still plagued his mind. He rolled on to his back, making the bed rock a little. He held up his hand and stared at it.

Luke felt Ashtons movements and looked over his shoulder , watching the shorter boy. Ashton reached up hesitantly, and grabbed the glove of his right hand. He took a deep breath just before yanking it off.

Ashton held his hand up higher, flexing his fingers. He enjoyed the cool air touching his hand. He felt someone staring so he looked over, meeting Lukes gaze.

Luke rolled over to face Ashton, making the shorter boys breath hitch in his throat. Luke held his hand out flat on the bed between them, Palm upwards and fingers spread.

Ashton looked at Lukes hand then to his own. He took a deep breath and rolled into his side, slowly placing his hand into Lukes.

He cringed and went to yank it away but Lukes fingers laced between his, locking their hands together.

Ashton gulped, feeling his heart race so fast, it made he feel like he was going to be sick. With a small blush he looked back up at Lukes face, only to see the boys eyes were closed.

Lukes lips were slightly parted as heavy breaths of sleep came from him. Ashton smiled and gripped Lukes hand tighter, he squirmed a little to get comfortable and a tad bit closer to Luke. He soon too drifted to sleep.

---time jump---

The car was silent, everyone was exhausted. Calum still felt like shit for beating up Ashton, Michael wasn't feeling too well as he drove, Luke was being shy and awkward in the back with Ashton, and Ashton was sore all over from getting the crap beaten out of him.

It was about an hour drive to the beach from the bed and breakfast house they stayed at, so there wasn't much to talk about. Their excitement was evident on their expressions.

As the view of the beach came into view, Ashton finally looked over at Luke and smiled. "How did you bust your lip?" He asked.

Luke blushed and looked down at his hands in his lap. He was feeling extra shy because when he woke up that morning, Ashton was pressed firmly against his chest. Since he was the first to wake up he crawled out of bed so that no one knew.

"I don't like to be alone.." Luke admitted with a timid smile.

Ashton frowned , messing with the glove on his hand. "Oh. Yeah.. Well.." He looked down for a moment and took a deep breath before looking back up at him. "I won't leave you again.."

Both boys cheeks instantly turned a darker shade of red, making them both look away in shyness.

Calum was leaning forward in the front passenger seat, his hands gripping the dashboard. His brown eyes are huge and sparkling with happiness and excitement.