eleven - all in!

A beautiful moan is what woke calum up that morning. He squinted and blinked quickly , letting his eyes adjust to the bright morning light. He stretched, only to hit his hands on the roof of the car, he forgot where he was for a moment. He glanced to his right, seeing they are parked by a rest stop near some trees, then over to his left to see michael asleep next to him in the drivers side.

michaels eyelids were lightly closed, his eyes moving behind them as if he was in a dream. tiny mumbles and moans fell from his slightly parted pink lips. He moved a little, adjusting in his seat. Calum smiled and leaned over to brush a hand across michaels face but stopped moving, remembering it wasnt just them two.

he looked back at the seats only to see it was completely empty. First he wanted to freak out, because knowing ashton he would have made a run for it. But luke was also missing, so maybe he could have stopped ashton.

Groaning he turned around and unlocked his door. He pushed it open and slowly stepped out while glancing around the area. He spotted Ashton by the dirt road that lead into the park they were at, he was standing awkwardly holding up his thumb. The guy was trying to hitchhike.

Calum quickly glanced around looking for luke. Where the hell was that doofus? Sighing calum shook his head and walked around the car, only to stumble over lukes legs.

"And I thought I was the clumsy one." Luke softly joked.

"the fuck?" Calum said, looking down at luke who was sitting there on the ground with his legs stretched out before him, watching ashton.

"morning Calpal. " luke cheerfuly said, he was munching on a cookie. calum didnt even want to know where the found the food.

"what are you doing?" Calum asked, looking back up at ashton. He watched a car speed right past him, ignoring his attempts for hitchhiking.

"watching Ashton try to get back. Its entertaining. Ten cars have passed him. Guess no one wants to pick up a guy with shaggy hair, gloves, and in PJs." luke answered with a giggle. " kind of glad.." he whispered his last words.

"wow" came a voice from behind calum and luke, drawing their attention toward it. The sound of a car door was heard along with foot steps. Michael waved his arms in the air, staring at the forest near by. " wow" he repeated.

luke stood up, dusting his pants off. Both him and calum watched michael, slightly curious and confused. They thought michael hated the out doors.

" this is kind of pretty!" michael shouted.

after hearing the voices, ashton reluctantly made his way over. He took a deep breath and glared, " so.." he started. Everyone turned to look at him.

"where are you , the freakishly tall Emo, and the incredibly shrinking man heading?" Ashton asked. Luke frowned and tugged at his hoodie sleeves, giving himself sweater paws. Michael walked up with a roll of his eyes and draped his arm across lukes shoulders, trying to comfort him.

"California" Calum answered with a grunt and slight scrunch of the face.

Ashton stood there for a moment, he was letting the answer sink in his mind. he played with his fingers, looking between everyone. "what for?" he quietly asked.

"So Calum can go to the beach," Luke kindly answered with a smile.

"To Swim in the ocean." inputted michael as he stared fondly at Calum. His smile grew bigger then calum looked back with a happy nod.

Ashton looked down and away, he messed with the cloth glove on his right hand. " ive been to the ocean..." he briefly smiled, but it was gone by the time he spoke again. " its filled with excrement..." a look of disgust crossed his face.