Twenty Two - luke

The Smut may be in the next chapter. I just get nervous when writing it and I fear it may suck.. So I'm still debating if I want to do that.

this chapter goes to my good lovely friend Toxicshadow16 ! welcome to my stories, silly girl. Hope you dont find them sucking!

someone else want to be tagged? would love to! just comment your honest opinion! Good or bad.

What did everyone think of the new music video?! Loved it!

Ps: I'm sick so I'm sorry for bad chapter.

------

The boys wasted about two more hours just laying and relaxing, half even were able to take a peaceful nap. But sadly, they had to continue their trip to the ocean. calum was on a mission to put his mothers ashes in to the water, he wanted her to go to the beach one last time.

With Luke and Ashton in lead, Calum carried Michael on his back. The boy was too tired to make the trip back, and since they were more then half way back to the car he didnt think it would be difficult. Plus michael was pretty light and easy to carry.

Calum was humming to michael, trying to entertain the bored boy on his back. He suddenly scrunched up his face, snorting and then making a donkey sound. Michael laughed, " are you referring to yourself because your carrying me like a pack mule?"

Calum laughed, shaking his head no. "n-no. i dont mind carrying you." Michael grinned and ran his hand through calums hair, tangling his fingers in the locks. He tugged playfully, making calum lean his head back and to the side.

Michael took that chance to dip his head low and plant small open mouthed wet kisses to the tanned skin along calums neck. Calum gasped and closed his eyes for a moment , stopping from walking. His smile grew and lips parted so he could lick at them.

Because calum stopped, michael squirmed and slid off of his back. He dropped and grabbed calums arm, making him turn to look at him. He smiled and looked toward luke and ashton, who were still walking ahead of them.

Luke just happened to have glanced back, seeing michael staring at calum who was staring back. their eyes were locked, as if both trapped in eachothers gazes. Luke smiled, easily knowing what that lustful gaze Michaels eyes were hinting at.

" hey ash, lets go talk." Luke suggested, turning to Ashton to see him frowning at Calum and Michael.

"Yeah but what abou--"Ashton started.
"They'll be fine. Come on." Luke smiled as he interrupted.

Luke moved around Ashton, heading further along the path that led to the car. He could hear Ashton stomping behind him, willingly following him.

When Luke came to a small field of flowers he paused and looked back at Ashton who was still frowning.

"Is here good?" Luke asked, waving his hand as he pointed toward the ground around him.

"Are they really going to do it outside?" Ashton asked with a look of disgust as he stopped to stand behind Luke.

"Wouldn't be the first time for Mikey." Luke admitted. He dropped down to a kneel as he plucked some flowers, loving their colors.

He looked up and over his shoulder at Ashton who was still standing. He smiled, admiring the flower crown on the boys dirty blond head.

"But..but that's gross..." Ashton slowly said, his face slightly scrunching in thought. "And Michael doesn't love him."

Luke frowned, furrowing his brows together as he stood back up. He turned to completely face Ashton, "what?"

"Michael. he doesn't love Calum, so why are they having sex?" Ashton watched Luke stand, flowers clutched in his hand.

"And how would you know that?" Luke asked, the tone of his voice was a little sharper and deeper then he intended.

Ashton parted his mouth to speak but Luke shook his head and raised his hand to stop Ashton from talking.

"No, seriously. What would you know about love? You can't even hold hands with someone for gods sakes! You- you can't touch someone!" Even though Lukes words were honest, they were harsh. Ashton felt like someone just stabbed his gut and ripped out his heart.

It sucked hearing the similar words coming from Calum, but now having them come from the mouth of the one you actually had feelings for hurt. Why did it have to come from Luke? Anyone but Luke. He loved Luke...

Ashton felt tears pricking the corner of his eyes as he stood in silence staring at Luke. His breathing was growing heavy and fast, his hands curled into fists.

Luke only stared for a moment or two before he turned around and kneeled back down grabbing more flowers. He didn't mean to be hurtful, he was brutally honest.

He heard a choking sob and the sound of feet crunching on the ground fading. he ignored it for a moment thinking Ashton may need space, but they shouldn't be alone out in the wilderness. He stood back up and turned around to call Ashton back.

Luke took a step forward but paused when he felt an unevenness on the ground under his foot. He glanced down lifting his foot seeing the flower crown he made for Ashton laying there.

It looked less beautiful then it did on the boys curls. It looked broken , sad, lonely, and unwanted. Sort of like how Luke felt..

He quickly bent down grabbing it, dropping the other flowers. He looked up and around, frantically trying to guess which direction Ashton ran off toward.

The car. The car is the best bet. Luke took off running along the path he knew led to the car. He regretted his honest words, why did he always have to hurt others when he wanted to just hurt himself?

Luke was growing attached to the shorter boy, too attached. He loved waking up near him. Loved hearing his laughs and seeing his smiles. It actually scared Luke, the idea of love was scary. It was something he couldn't control. And he wanted to be able to finally control everything in his life, like self harming.

He would still find ways to self harm, be it physically or emotionally. This time, it was emotionally. He tried yanking Ashton out of his heart by being mean. And he regrets every word.

"Ashton!" Luke shouted as he finally ran up the small steps that lead to the pull over area for the cars, off the highway. He took sharp breaths, feeling his lungs burning.

He stopped and groaned at himself, dropping the flower crown. his hands went to his hair and messed it up. "Shit.." He mumbled under his breath.

The car, was gone. Ashton and the car, gone. All because of him.