Check out!

I got two new stories that need attention. They are different, and need loving. They are quickly becoming one of my favorites to write!

fluke:
*short story*

(A merman story!)

It was no fluke that the boy he fell for was sporting a beautiful blue fluke.

Pairings: Muke & Cashton
Mermen: Luke & Calum
Humans: Michael & Ashton

Released:
* short story*

It's year 3456, and life is being lived in space among the stars. The human race has adapted and grown, maybe too quickly.

They decided to separate the bad, the sick (mentally and physically) , and the unwanted children from the rest of the space station.

Separated by gender, these kids, mostly ages 5-20, live in a small section of the ship called "hell" where they occupy their time with chores, work, and learning.

Their goal; to be released back into the station. To be good for when they become of age, to be freed. Only the good, healthy kids are allowed. Only the stable, well rounded, great working ones are allowed.

you MUST, follow the rules or you'll be punished. Your options are to be good to be released or be bad and disappear forever.

So what happens when four unlikely , and very different, boys want to escape to freedom on their own? Read along as we go on an adventure with the violent one, the sick one, the one with the forgotten past, and an half-alien, as they break rules to be released.

But is being released really the freedom they fight for? Is it the result and end they all wanted?