Twelve- search 1

Weird! I don't know why my images are doubling or posting more then once!

I always add an image for every chapter that I somewhat feel like fits that chapter. So don't forget to check that out.

These search chapters may have many time jumps, so sorry about that. 

--------

Mr hood picked up the phone, " David Hood."

"Hi, This Dr Rose. We have a situation.." the female voice started to say over the phone to Mr Hood. He Sighed in slight annoyance but kept a smile. "Whats the matter?" 

"I need you to come to the clinic right away." She answered. Mr Hood glanced up and looked around, he was in the middle of a court yard ready to speak any moment for his run for mayor. His new wife, Monica, stood before him looking also slightly annoyed. He was due up at the podium any moment. 

"Now? im a little busy." He answered, lowering his voice and stepping away from the small crowd he stood near when he answered the phone. 

"Well its important." Dr Rose stated, with a bit of an attitude. "Because your sons gone."

"what do you mean, gone?" He was starting to get angry that he was interrupted.

"Gone. He Left." She Replied. He cursed under his breath and walked a little further way, glancing around briefly before speaking again. "When?"

"some time in the middle of the night. He and three other patients are missing. " She answered, now sounding a little panicked. 

"Well, listen, im about to give a campaign--" Mr Hood started to say, only to be interrupted by the rush of Dr Roses Words, " He Stole my car!" He Sighed, pausing before responding. " Ill be there soon." 

---Small Time Jump--

Dr Rose and Mr Hood were walking along the hallway of the clinic. They just left the empty room of Ashton and Calums, he walked at a fast pace for he was angry and annoyed that he was pulled away from his campaign.

"I know you're experimental, but for the prices you charge i expected you to at least keep taps on my son! " Mr Hood said, nearly shouting back at Dr Rose who struggled to keep up with his stride.

"Your son is an adult. He can leave any time he wants. He doesnt have to ask for permission from me or you to do so." She Sassily Replied. 

"What about your car, shouldn't he have asked for permission for that?" He Replied.

"I think whats happening with your son is that he is in shock. The only person who he had any real relationship with just died." She responded as they round the corner for her office. Mr Hood stopped by the door, waiting for her to open it. 

" Hes not in shock. " he grumpily said. "Hes just doing this to piss me off." Dr Rose frowned at his words. She couldnt believe the way he was taking this. She turned and opened the office door but before she could enter, he stepped in front of her and headed for her couch. "im not playing this little game with him. I put a hold on his bank account." 

Dr Rose Gasped, she crossed the room to stand in front of Mr Hood. " what? they need money to buy food!"

Mr Hood rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, scanning his messages for any news of his son or the campaign. " And when they cant buy it, theyll come back here." before Dr Rose could respond her phone started ringing. She held up a finger, signaling for Mr Hood to hold on for a moment. 

"Hello?" she asked when she answered. 

"Hi this is officer Steve calling.." the male voice said.

"What can i do for you Officer?" She asked. 

"Arent you registered to a Dark Green Saab 9-3?" the voice asked.

"Yes..thats my car" Dr Rose answered, getting a little confused and scared at the same time. 

At those words Mr Hood stood up and stepped closer, wanting to hear if he could hear the words the officer were saying. 

"Well it was reported to be seen speeding off after stealing Gas, ma'am. " The officer said. Both Dr Rose and Mr Hood cursed. 

"Tell him ill pay it." Mr Hood demanded.

After Dr Rose spoke a few more minutes with the officer, he agreed to let it slide since they were going to go pay for the stolen gas. When she hung up, Mr Hood was storming out of the office. "if this gets out im ruined!" 

Dr Rose narrowed her eyes but followed closely, "your compassion is outstanding.." she grumbled. "you should be just as worried about this as i am!" He said to her, heading for his car in the parking lot. She Followed closely , "where are you going?" she asked. 

" ill call you in a bit to let you know whats going on." He said as he pulled his keys out, hitting the button that unlocks his car. "excuse me! Those are MY Patients!" she said, rushing with her steps to stop him before he got into his car. "your not- your not leaving with out me!"

Before he could deny her, she was already getting into the car on the passenger side with a coy grin. She buckled up and turned to watch him get in , also buckling up. He started the car but didnt put it into drive for she spoke up , distracting him for a moment. 

"Lets think for a moment.." she said leaning back and closing her eyes. She rubbed her forehead, listening to the sound of silence in the car and the breathing from Mr Hood. "where could they be? They have to eat.." she asked, mostly to herself. There was a sudden sound of rain bouncing off the metal of the car, making her snap her eyes open. 

she leaned forward, glancing out the front window , looking up at the dark grey sky. She smiled, watching the crazy amount if rain pour down. She pulled out her phone and started to click through it. 

"what are you doing?" Questioned Mr Hood, Watching Dr Rose who seemed to be grinning proudly at herself as she typed away on her phone. " Looking to see." she answered. " to see what?" He curiously asked. 

" to see if there is a subway restaurant near that gas station." she answered, letting her eyes scan over the words on her phone. "subway?" Mr Hood asked, looking a little confused. She turned to him and nodded , still holding her proud smile. "Its the only place Ashton will eat because they wear gloves. "

Mr Hood suddenly sighed and looked back at the cars steering wheel, he pushed the car into drive but didnt release the break. "You realize this is pointless, right? they could be anywhere by now." he said with a sigh. Watching the windshield wipers brushing side to side, sweeping the down pour aside. 

" no they cant," she spoke with a know it all tone. "Why not?" He Questioned. " Because, Its raining. " She grinned again and looked back down at her phone, finding the nearest subway to the gas station. Mr Hood looked very confused, he shook his head and pulled the car out of the parking lot. Heading into the direction Dr Rose told him to go.