Seven- lunch

Wanted to dedicate this chapter to Oli_Hemmings ! Thanks for sticking closely to the book.

What's everyone's opinion so far???

----------

The second day seemed to have gone by uneventful for calum. Morning group was boring, the games were infact boring like michael said. Nothing fun or interesting happened till it was lunch time.

Calum easily avoided his roommate, and others, by spending most of his time hidden away in the garden listening to music and reading. But since it was lunch, and mandatory, he had to go.

Calum reluctantly grabbed a tray of dry, gross, looking food. With small mumbles and grunts he looked around the room, seeing every table having people at them, the only one table with someone who knew him well enough was Ashtons.

he slowly made his way over and paused to look down at ashton. The table had a picnic blanket draped over it, a small candle in the center with a lovely flower in a vase. The plates and bowls were neatly lined up and placed in an orderly pattern. Calum popped his lips loudly, causing ashton to look up at him while putting on a new pair of gloves.

"may, may i join you?" calum quietly asked with a small blush. Ashton only slightly nodded, oddly not really minding if he did. so, Calum slowly sat down and put his tray on the edge of the table near himself, not wanting to mess up ashtons beautiful set up.

" im not.." Ashton suddenly said while he watched calum twitch and pick at his food. " im not interested in men, in case thats what Dr Rose told you." he said with a sassy roll of his eyes and looked away.

"she didnt." calum Answered. He looked up when Ashton got quiet, noticing the wavy haired boy was staring at something across the room. He turned to his right, letting curiosity get the best of him. He saw ashton was staring at a table that had michael and two other people sitting at it.

"what- what you looking at?" Calum softly asked, making ashton to look down at his food with a grumbled reply of " nothing. no one. "

Michael, a beautiful taller broad shouldered blond leaning against him, and a male nurse were seated at the table. The blonde was mumbling something with a small smile while he picked at some of his food. The male nurse was watching michael, who was slowly eating a carrot.

Feeling eyes on him, Michael looked up and over at Calum. A small grin soon grew on his lips, he loved attention. Mostly if its from good looking guys. Michael winked and slowly licked his lips, blowing a kiss at calum.

calum instantly blushed, snapping his head back to the left so he wasnt looking at Michael anymore but at the same time he spat out the food he was eating. It was a reflex and a twitch from getting surprised and embarrased.

The food flew across the table, smacking ashton in the face, Causing the shorter boy to throw himself out of his chair to the ground with a loud dramatic scream of disgust. "thats disgusting!!" he hollared as he used his clothed gloved hands to wipe at his face.

Calum was turning redder now, with the ruckus ashton was causing. It was making everyone look at them. he held up his hands in defense and arched up his shoulders a little bit. " im..im sorry" he pleaded, glancing around noticing the male nurse at Michaels table stand.

"ashton?" the nurse asked, making his way over to them. He sounded more annoyed then worried. was making a scene common with ashton?

" that- that was in your mouth!" Ashton said as he kept rubbing at his face, looking at calum in anger causing the tanned boy to whimper.

"whats going on?" ask the nurse when he finally reached them.

"he spat his food on me!" Ashton shouted.

The male nurse's look of anger faded to that of amusement, he tried to hold his laughter as he looked over at the guilty looking calum. " okay, that IS disgusting."

Ashton felt tears forming in his eyes, "hes contaminated me!" few tears escaped his eyes, rolling down his face. " im going to get sick now!" he said loudly.

Calum winced and looked back over at michael, curious if him and his good looking friend where watching. But they werent, in fact michael was quickly stuffing more then 99% of his food into a plastic bag which he then handed over to the blonde boy. The blonde leaned over stuffing the bag into his backpack with a grin. they soon both sat up and tried to look like nothing happened, michael even returned to nibbling on a carrot.

"who does that? who spits their food out?!" Ashton whined. " now im going to have to go and change!" Ashton stormed away from the nurse and calum, heading straight for the doors. he paused to open and close the door five times before making a quick exit, trying to stop himself from crying.

Calum frowned at what he just witnessed michael and his friend doing but looked away feeling the nurse staring down at him. he smiled weakly and looked up "im. .. i didnt mean it. im sorry." The nurse gave calum a sympathetic smile then turned walking back to michaels table.

when the male nurse sat down , michael held up his empty plate. "done." he said causally, ignoring the unconvinced gaze of the nurse. "really?" the nurse asked. The blond guy nodded quickly, tugging at his sleeves making them go past his palms. " really, i saw. i wa-watched him."

"well then, you can go." the nurse said as he picked up his own fork to start eating. Both michael and the taller blond stood up and exited the cafeteria in a rush.

Calum frowned and looked back down at his food, picking at it. It looked gross, smelled gross, and he bet it even tasted gross. he grabbed one of the carrots and took a bite at it, ignoring the sound of the chair near him scraping across the floor.

when he looked up he noticed it was michaels friend, who he could have sworn he just watched walk out of the room, sitting next to him. A large smile played his lips but he was chewing on his black lip ring, looking calum up and down. " hi " the guy said.

"hi?" Calum asked, wincing at his body tensing up. He felt like the beautiful blond was judging him. Luke scooted closer and then looked around the room to make sure no one was near by that could hear him.

"Michael wanted to say thanks. Well, he actually didnt mention this but i wanted to be nice and say he said thanks. For you know, distracting the nurse? That guy can be brutal. so demanding!" Luke started to play with his sweater's sleeves, bringing one up to his lips to chew and suck on.

Calum smiled a little but narrowed his brows together, he didnt want michael starving himself. He wanted the beautiful boy to be healthy and eat. " um. Fuck him- i mean. Fuck me. Ugh-fuck! welcome!"

Luke giggled and stood back up, "yeah. Bet you want to." he turned and headed for the doors. Calum gasped and shook his head, trying to hide the nee growing blush. "wrong. wrong, no. cunt." he whispered under his breath as he watched guy pause and look back at him.

" Im luke by the way, nice to meet you!" he blew a kiss just before exiting the room, Causing calum to squeak loudly. He stood up embarrassed again, why are the cute boys blowing kisses at him? And why does it get him so frustrated? Stupid cute boys.

Calum brought his tray with his plates to the trash cans, dumping the food inside. He placed the dirty tray and plates in the crates and then hurried out the door wanting fresh air.

The garden seemed like his best hide out. The perfect haven to be invisible to the world. A place to be some what normal and alone without being judged.

No one would bother him there, right?