five - Michael

Its been at least an hour since Ashton stomped off to beg for the removal of his new roommate, leaving Calum all alone. He sighed and stood up running a hand through his untamed hair. He dropped his bag heavily onto the bed and started to unzip it while glancing around the room. 

Once the bag was opened he reached his hand in, pulling out a small round tin box. he held the item close to his chest, running finger tips across the lid with a sigh of relief. He always feared losing the precious item. With trembling hands he glanced around the room again, looking for a hiding place for his little metal box.

calums eyes landed on the bed, maybe there was enough room under the mattress. He leaned over lifting the bed up , searching for a good place to hide the tin box. 

while he was on his knees, placing the box in a corner under the mattress, the door swung open. The bright light danced across the floor making calum pull his attention away from the bed to the person standing in the door way.

a boy wearing a white tank top with faded grey sweats and sandles stood there with an amused expression. his hands were reached out laying against the door frame as he watched calum. he grinned, " you know, they will kick you out for that."

calum frowned and looked at his hand under the mattress then back up at the stranger. he raised an eyebrow in confusion. The guy shook his head with a smile and took a step in, running a hand through his black and white dyed hair. " what, pot?" 

Calum quickly jumped into a stand, shaking his head. " what? no! no." he crossed an arm around his waist and brought one hand to his mouth covering it. he was fighting the urge to say something to the oddly beautiful guy before him. his eyes squinted as his face scrunched up and a small grunt came from him. 

The stranger rolled his eyes, "whatever." he said while looking calum up and down. "im Michael, im suppose to show you around the clinic. So, lets get it over with." calum couldnt help but smile and glance down at his own feet trying to hide the small blush. 

At that moment ashton walked up looking extremely annoyed. He paused behind michael, seeing him blocking the entry way to his room. he narrowed his eyes, " move." he said with a demand, causing michael to glance back at him. 

"what, no mask today?" Mocked michael as he stepped further into the room and to the side to allow ashton inside. 

Ashtons glare got colder as he entered, " have you gained weight? Your ass looks fat" he said smugly while walking toward his side of the room, putting down his bag.  He peered over at calum who was staring at him with a confused expression.

Michael rolled his eyes and grumbled, " come on" before turning around and heading out the door. He barely gave time for calum to catch up, so he scrambled to the door and shut it loudly behind him. he shuffled after the taller boy. 

"there is one main rule here at the clinic," michael started to say after the few steps in silence. " we have to want it." he said in a mocking tone.

Calum gripped his hands into fists as he felt more twitches coming on. he slowed his steps so he was slightly behind michael and scrunched up his face grunting under his breath. his eyes batted then squeezed closed. 

"what are you doing?" michael asked when he noticed calum lagging behind. 

"uh, sneezing." Calum covered his face with his hands , shaking his head side to side. " i - i had to sneeze." Michael stood there watching calum for a moment.

"so... if they catch you with any drugs or alcohol, they take it to mean you are not serious about your therapy and your out." michael continued to speak as he started walking again. he shoved his hands boredly into his sweat pants pockets.  "so just be careful with whatever you have hidden in there."

Calum pulled his lower lip between his teeth, biting harshly down. he wanted to fight his annoying and embarrassing outbursts in front of the pretty boy. 

Michael suddenly paused on a small pathway, he lifted his hand and pointed to a random small building, " over there is building B, mostly depressives and suicidees. so, stay clear of that." he turned to face calum who was making tiny adorable whimpers and grunts.

Calum tensed up " hey, hey, hey! FUCK YOU!"

Michael raised his eyebrows, " excuse me??"

"Suck my dick!"  

Calum closed his eyes and wrapped his right arm around himself and laid his face into his left hand. " i- i dont mean it. im.." he said with a sigh. he grunted and opened his eyes to look up with an embarrassed expression at michael, " its tourettes, cunt." he looked away ashamed, rubbing his upper arms with his hands.

Michael grinned and crossed his arms, " oh. we had one like you before." calum slowly looked back at michael, blushing when he noticed him staring. " he had a little loop in his pants to keep his hands in." michael weakly and quietly laughed, " at one point he had two of them. looked like a goddamn penguin." he turned and started walking again, leaving calum to lag behind again. 

They soon entered the main building, it was larger then the others but looked old and worn down. they passed several doors and hallways till they got to the patient areas. Michael passed an open door and pointed in, speaking but not pausing from walking " Computer room, but the internet blows" he said with a bored tone. 

Taking the next left they walked past few couches and a large screened Tv, michael walked right in front of it not caring about the few teens sitting there watching it. " Tv room, no cable." calum frowned and shuffled closely behind. he mumbled quiet sorrys to the people as he blocked their view.

michael never slowed down as he kept talking boredly, he wanted to get the tour over as soon as possible. They passed large double doors, again he pointed but kept walking. " game room but they are all stupid." calum peered in glancing around thinking some of them actually looked cool. He turned seeing michael was already down the hall, causing him to jog to catch up. 

"and finally, " michael said, finally stopping from walking. He made a face as he pointed toward the large opened doors, a room full of round tables with  some teenagers sitting there eating. " the sweet smell of gourmet shit. Thats pretty much it." he turned to look at calum who was peering into the room with a nod. "any questions?"

calum pursed his lips and shook his head no, "Ah, fuck you , fatty." Michael closed his eyes and tried to hide the slight pain he felt. He opened his eyes to see calum staring him with wide eyes and a panicked expression. " im...im sorry!" calum stuttered quickly. "th-thank you for the tour." 

Michael stared, studying calums face. he held an blank expression, letting his eyes wonder over the tanned boys face. " It was an punishment." he stated to calum.

He grinned and stepped close to calum, their bodies inches apart. he leaned over to whisper into calums ear, letting his warm breath tickle across the skin. " behavioral exercise." he turned his head slightly to face calum, letting their faces be inches apart. he slowly started to pull back, his grin turning into a playful smirk. 

calum felt his body lean forward, wanting to press his lips to the pale boy's beautiful pink plump ones. His eyes widened and he snapped his body back but his hands involuntarily jerk up and ran across michaels chest. 

Michaels mouth parted slightly, he was amused by calums sudden and bold actions. He watched panic and embarrassment cross calums features again. The tanned boy suddenly grunted, whimpered, and tensed up. he jerked his head to the side and clicked his tongue nosily. He was having one of his tourettes outbursts. Michael found it slightly adorable and amusing. 

" im- oh fuck. im so sorry" Calum finally said when he could stop his tics and look back at michael, only to see him already walking away with his hands tugging at his hair in boredom. Calum frowned and turned the other way, heading back to his room.