Eight- in trouble

Long chapter, sorry! haha. enjoying it still?

Whats this, a double update?!!? youre welcome. *grin*

---------

Calum's 'Secret ' hide out wasn't as empty as he hoped. The little area under the large oak tree in the garden, that usually was empty, held about three strangers. It angered calum to the point of him stomping and kicking at a rock. 

he spun around , crossing his arms and looked around for a place to be alone. Sadly, there were people everywhere. He needed fresh air, so his best option was Lukes spot. When his eyes laid on lukes back, broad shoulders and blond spikey hair giving him away, he knew he found someone to calm down around . Even if he was one of the reasons he was so frustrated. 

Luke was sitting lazily on a picnic bench top. his long legs were kicked out before him, dangling over the benchs seats. He lightly held a cig between two fingers as he stared ahead at the 6ft tall black barred fence. It was the only thing separating the crazies from the play ground on the other side. 

"fuck" calum mumbled under his breath as he approached. He slowly sat down next to luke, staring at the cig. " that can kill you, cancer freak." Luke grinned and giggled quietly while putting the cig between his lips looking calum up and down. "its.."

before he could speak calum grunted and gasped loudly, " if you tell me its a fucking metaphor i will hit you." 

Lukes eyes seemed to sparkle with a hint of darkness and curiosity. He pulled the cig away and sat silently for a moment as he blew out the smoke, watching it dance and fade in the wind. " i was going to say its okay , but would you really hit me?" his grin turned into a smirk when he looked back at calum. His thumb flicked against the butt of the cig, making the ashes drop off to the ground. 

After getting over the shock of lukes question, he narrowed his eyes and playfully shoved him. "sick fuck. Cant they see you in there?" he glanced over his shoulder to look toward the building. Luke only shrugged and replied with an hum, showing he didnt care. 

after another drag, luke looked at the burning end of the cig, rolling it between his fingers. " it helps.." he said lowly. 

calum leaned back a little. He placed his palms flat against the bench table top and looked up at the clouds in the sky. " with what?" 

"everything." Luke answered. Calum twitched and scrunched up his face, he bit his lower lip and moaned loudly. his foot kicked out and his back arched while hands jerked away from the table top and curled into fists which he slammed against his own chest. 

Luke was watching calum with fascination, his gaze flicking up and down calums body. "so, do you know when you are going to spasm?" he asked curiously. After getting a frown, a tiny whimper and a nod from calum to confirm he could tell when, he asked another question, " whats it feel like?"

" it builds. Like when you have to sneeze..." calum spoke softly, almost like he was too ashamed. 

"can you make it stop?" Luke brought the already almost completely smoked cig to his lips for another drag. His gaze now glued on calums tanned face. Watching him blink quickly and slightly scrunch his face. 

"can you stop yourself from sneezing?" calum said with a bit of a sass. Luke blew out his smoke and grinned again, he brought his lower lip between his teeth to play with his lip ring a moment before speaking again. " good point. " 

Both calum and luke looked away at the playground on the other side of the fence. They sat in silence for a moment or two, watching the kids play like there is no care in the world. Luke looked back at calum, letting his gaze drift over him again.