Introduction

______________________________

COPYRIGHT ©2015 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

______________________________

Retaliated: Introduction

~Breezy P.O.V.~

"He doesn't believe in reincarnation, Honey." I said with a sigh. "If he does, it's not in this way. He'll know something was tampered with-" She rested her hands on my shoulders and slid them down around my neck.

"If you had told him the truth, you wouldn't be in this situation." She said right into my ear.

"If you hadn't have been involved in the gang shit, we wouldn't be anywhere near this situation. Christian would still be alive, there would have been nothing of what went down." I growled lowly at her. She crouched down lower till her chin now rested on my shoulder. "You know damn well I'm right."

"I never denied it."

"Because of your bullshit, I lost so much. I gave up so much to keep your ass safe. I thought you'd die-"

"So you were just going to leave me for dead? Was that what you thought?" She snapped back at me clearly appalled.

"You're damn right. You should have been killed the moment Trey found out you were involved with PPG, but no. He didn't have the damn guts to put that bullet through you-"

"And neither do you-"

"Because I wasn't gonna be the one Trey blames for why his love was dead. Since you've been out of the picture, he's been much better off." I stood up and brushed her off me. "You're why Trey and I suffer as much as we do. You know what you do to him and it affects me too."

"So were you just gonna keep all of this one giant secret? A secret you took to your grave-"

"I nearly did take this to the grave and if you look over at Trey at that campfire you'd see him the happiest he'd ever been. Happier than before y'all two ever got together." She took a seat on a tree stump and just looked out over the ocean. The breeze blowing her blonde curls into her face till she looked down at her lap. "Don't even try to play victim. I was sick and tired of your constant shit."

"Was Trey?"

"Yes he was but he still held onto that old you. That part of you that's been long gone for the past eight years. That's the only reason why he did what he did towards the end when we were settling shit with Lawrence, BG, and Rico. I was the fool who tried to help your double crossing ass." She brought her eyes up to mine and let out a deep breath.

"So are you just not going to tell him? I might as well just walk on over to him right this second-"

"Set one foot in his direction." I said pulling out my gun. "You're not about to fuck him over anymore than you already have. He believes you're dead and he's completely let go of you. Go back to what you were doing all this time and leave it at that." She held her hands up in defense and stood up, approaching me. She set her hand on my gun and lowered it down.

"I'm sorry for what I did and the aftermath. I'm sorry for your loss and everything else you lost because of my doings but he deserves to know."

"He deserves to live a life of peace and happiness without you ruining what he's got going on right now. That's what he deserves."

"Why do you hate me as much as you do? I'm talking before what happened with PPG. I never thought I'd see so much hate in your eyes directed at me." She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my head down till our foreheads rested on each others. "Who's to say keeping such a secret as this isn't harming Trey?"