Chapter 28

Retaliated: Chapter 28

~Trey P.O.V.~

I wasn't going to say a single word to Dad or anyone else that isn't in second gen. I know Dad will be against it all and probably shoot my arm so I get locked up in a hospital... no way am I missing this one. I wanna show Dad that I can handle this damn gang and the street bullshit it brings along with it. 

As of now I was walking into the trap. Cars weren"t parked right outside like I instructed but a few lights were on and I could see the silhouettes of some people. When I walked in through the door to find August, Ty, DeShawn, Nitty, even Nicole and Isabella standing around at the main table loading up their guns. All eyes were brought up to me but where were the twins and Breezy? 

"Twins and Breezy not here?" I asked and they looked at around at each other, shrugging their shoulders and sharing the same look of confusion. 

"Why were we told to come down here and load up guns as well as not park the cars anywhere near the trap?" DeShawn asked. 

"Hold up, why the fuck is Isabella here?" I asked as I was specifically eyeing the blonde bombshell as she gave me an irritated look. 

"I was over at DeShawn's when you texted him and I tagged along to see what you were up to. So what is it now?" 

"Breezy hit me up saying Drake started it. So gear up, dress down and we're heading out to handle this shit but where are Breezy and the twins?" 

"Trey, there's only like eight of us... do you know how many niggas he has at his trap? He could have a shit ton and then there's only eight of us- you're not thinking this through." Isabella was eager to say as she furrowed her eyebrows on me.

"This is why I don't like females workin' with me unless it's the Lady G's because any other females are quick to point out allat extra shit. If you're so concerned then stay your ass here. My main goal is to kill Drake-" I was interrupted when Breezy came walking in the room. Blood already on him, various cuts and scrapes but a look that was full of rage was what caught my eye the most. "-What happened?" 

"You wanna know what the fuck just happened? Your little bitch of a girlfriend that you're so consumed by just got my house shot up as well as bullet wounds on my son. So my son is now passed out in the back of Vonnie's car while she takes him to the hospital. This was what I was saying Trey! It's always the same bullshit with her and I'm tired of it! Tired of her! Tired of this all! Trey my son was fucking shot!" He yelled at me and Nitty was quick to stand in between him and I. "Nah Nitty, I'm not gonna do nothin' to Trey." He assured him but Nitty didn't step back.

"Is Breezon okay? The hell happened?" 

"Was at home chilling, waiting for a pizza and shit to be delivered. I answer the door and it's Honey, she shows me her phone, specifically a text from Drake saying he's sending a thank you gift. She came to me because she was scared and didn't wanna ruin shit with you by running to you I assume like last time. Her phone starts beeping and my house is being shot the fuck up. I had niggas coming in from the back door and then Breezon was in the garage and he was just shot. So there you go Trey, you're desired war has been started by Drake and who's right in the center again? Honey. I need a lot of guns because I'll be damned if I get a jammed gun again." He continued to say as he brushed by me, looking at his bare back, he was a little fucked up. 

"I don't think you females should be involved, no disrespect to y'all but all of us have been through this a couple times in the past. I don't want you two gettin' hurt or worse." Nitty said calmly as he walked up to Nicole and grabbed her gun from her hand. "I especially don't want you gettin' hurt-"