A Varomas Special Part 2

Retaliated: A Varomas Special Part 2

(A/N: For the sake of all that is good and holy, we're gonna make something a lil' bit different about this special. In this special, we're gonna say no one is married or in a relationship... Mainly because I don't wanna read comments like "smh, he/she is married and that's messed how they did that"... So yeah, This ESPECIALLY Has Nothing To Do With The Original Story Line, It's Just A Little Special For Varomas... This Chapter Will Be Taken Down In A Few Days) 💀

~Varito P.O.V.~

I heard the faint sound of giggles but wasn't sure if it was just giggles in my dream or giggles in actual life. Anyways, I left it be and continued on with my dream- nah. The giggles were real and I opened my eyes to find the room pitch black with the exception of a small crack in the curtains.

I reached for my phone and saw it was nearly ten... So why the curtains still closed? Wait, why did I sleep in so late? That wasn't like me at all.

"You okay?" Sweets voice rang so softly into my ear but she wasn't next to me like I thought she would be. I was clearly alone in the bed, which was something I never liked.

"Where you at? Yee, I'm good. Just a lil' confused." I reached for the lamp to turn it on but it wouldn't. I tried again and still nothing... "Dead bulb already?"

"Why confused? And no dead bulb, sweetie." But that voice- where the hell is she? The overhead light was switched on and I let my jaw drop so low... Putting those low riding cholo cars to such shame.

At the end of the bed were my two bunnies. Sweets and Tilly Beans in the most revealing of bunny suits I'd ever seen. Their bunny ears right on their heads, white cuffs on their wrists, black bows around their necks and fluffy tails right on their asses. That cleavage though... Those suits can't hold what they got and it's clear to me. Even their hair was matching, aside from color, but those loose curls framed their faces all too well.

"Is this seriously happening? I mean like, at least let me get myself cleaned up n' shit." I said with the fattest gulp to follow. I was already feeling the heat build up in the room and no one's even as much as touched anyone yet.

"Well then go get cleaned up and come back to the den." Sweets said as I hopped off the bed and hauled so much ass into the bathroom.

***

I came back to the room to find Sweets laying across the bed flat on her back with Tilly Beans laying on her side next to Sweets, holding a lollipop in which Sweets was sucking.

Oh sweet sweet sweet fuck...

"Come over here, Varito." Tilly Beans said in a voice that sent chills down my back. "You can have some of our lollipop too." She pulled it out of Sweet's mouth and began to suck on it herself. Rolling her tongue all around the red ball and then slowly wrapping her lips around it till it was all the way in her mouth.

"Please come over here Varito. Your bunnies wanna play with you." Sweets said as she rolled over onto all fours, making sure to keep her ass up as she gave a small wiggle with her tail and another giggle to follow... I'm just standing here like a dumb ass because I'm low key scared.

"If I go o-over there, I'm gonna pass out." I finally managed to say. "I don't- I don't wanna pass out." This fucking stuttering, God damn.