Chapter 20

Retaliated: Chapter 20

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

Getting off the plane no more than about twenty minutes ago, I was already ready for what Texas had in store for us. There shouldn't be much since we're just getting the twins, heading to Houston's trap and then going back home... To Daddy.

I sat on my suitcase and waited for Sweets to get hers from the conveyor belt. Sitting like this kind of reminded me of when I used to go out to Vegas to visit King and how I wanted to ride the conveyor belt. I still want to and there aren't that many people around so I don't see why not taking it for a little ride.

I moved my bag next to Sweets and looked both ways before taking the daring step onto the belt. I sat down and started to laugh when Sweets looked over at me shaking her head.

"Talk about a new way to slide in your DMs." I said suggestively to her. "You should also let me slide up your dress-"

"You trying to get me to cheat on my boyfriend while we're away on business?" She asked back in a more daunting tone of voice that especially caught my attention. She already had my attention before but I was especially tuned in now.

"He doesn't have to know. Unless we record and show him when we get back- Better yet we could FaceTime him." Varo needs a reminder that Sweets is just as much as mine as she is his and what better way to do that than while we're away on business like she worded previously? If I was him, I'd have been excited to get a FaceTime call from my girlfriend and her bae to see them back as bunnies. But that's just me.

"You're terrible but in all seriousness we're not here for anything like that, I want my sons home." We're still gonna get them but we have plenty of time for a bunny rendezvous at the motel... We just don't have the bunny outfits, unless she brought 'em. "When we get to a motel or something, we can figure out what to do." She reached out to the conveyor belt and pulled her suitcase off the belt and I followed along. "We need to call up a cab or uber or whatever, you got it or me?"

"My phone's acting up, can you?" I asked when I looked down at it to see it was frozen.... How the fuck are you frozen when it's like ninety degrees out? Little bitch ass phone, even though I know weather doesn't correspond to the mechanics of the phone but shit. Well my phone is useless till it defrosts it's ass and lord only knows when that will be.

***

Sweets and I had gotten to a motel and dropped our shit off before heading down to the local hospital. Thankfully it wasn't too far out of walking distance so we got there in just a few minutes, well a little longer than just a few minutes but the walk was actually pretty nice. We walked hand in hand and kept our eyes open for anything that may have seemed out of the blue. She went up to the front and in the waiting area was where I found D2 sitting in a chair basically looking depressed and lonely.

"Tilly Beans?" He questioned when I approached him. Awe, even his voice sounded like he was a glum plum without his plum buddy so I reached down to give him a hug and he gave me a bigger hug in return. "What are you doing here? I thought D1 and I were supposed to go to Houston and meet Dad there?"

"Change of plans. Mama Sweets wanted to come out and get you two so I tagged along naturally and now we're here. How's D1?" I said back as we parted from our hug.

"He's okay, I guess." He shrugged. "Doctor hasn't said much but what he has said wasn't anything negative so I assume that's a pretty good sign."

"Have you just been staying here?" He nodded. "God damn, you just won't part from him, huh?" He shook his head. "That's crazy, so when the doctor would come out, did he say what's wrong with him?"