Chapter 37

Retaliated: Chapter 37

~The Next Morning~
~Trina P.O.V.~

"Get your hand out from between my legs!" I shrieked as I was trying to get him to let me go but he might as well as latched himself onto me and welded his hand nice and snug between my legs. "I'm trying to be a good house guest by offering to make us breakfast and you won't let me."

"You know what I want for breakfast?" Oh I get a feelings it's something other than steak and eggs. "I want you. Don't even need you served on the bed or a plate, just right here on the counter would satisfy me plenty." His hand stroking along my inner thigh while the other slithered around my waist. Skin to skin and his words being told directly into my ear, I was trying not to smile because he doesn't need to see my satisfaction.

"Just because we're friends with benefits, doesn't mean you get benefits around the clock-"

"Benefits around the cock? I thought you'd never offer-"

"Because I never did." Turning off the front burner, I was abruptly turned around to face him. "Don't tell me you're catching feelings again, T." I asked keeping my eyes set on his, a snide cocky smirk to the corner of his mouth grazed his face, making me laugh a bit. "Have you now?"

"T, there's no feelings. I should ask you that because you ride me like I'm only allowed to be yours. You damn near brand yourself on my lap and don't even get me started on your kisses."

"You know the saying, "Drive it like you stole it?" He nodded. "Well, there's a new one. "Ride it like you own it" and that's what I do. I might as well own it since no one else does." I shrugged which got him to laugh. I was getting a bit hesitant by the stove because we weren't exactly clothed and I don't need a burn on my ass or back.

"That's my new favorite saying when it comes to you. What are you doin' today anyways?" A sudden change in the subject which caught me a little off guard. I was hoping for a little more teasing and play but alright.

"I have a free schedule."

"Really? Not working your ass off?" I shook my head. "Ah shit, why not? What happened? Which other stripper stole your shine? Was it Cotton Rozay? I bet it was Lolli Pop, huh?"

"You just love drama and gossip, I swear." I began. "But no it's nothing like that. I've just been slowing down with it, money's good and all but getting tired of the same thing over and over." Not to mention I haven't been feeling too well up on stage. The lights are starting to give me headaches and makes me dizzy, so maybe this a sign that I should stop and find something else that's equally exciting yet not too out there.

"You gonna quit? And aye, drama is interesting to watch from a far. I don't want it in my life but I don't mind watching." Of course you do. He let me go and I turned back around, picking up the pan that had the steak in it and moving the steak onto a plate. Eggs that were cooking on the back burner were next to be slid onto the plate along with the bacon and hash browns.

"Soon I'll quit and where are your silverware?" He stepped to the farther end of the kitchen and opened a cabinet, pulling out a fork, knife and spoon. "Thank you." I said when he handed it to me. Digging into breakfast, he looked confused as to why I was eating this and not him. "You said you wanted to eat me for breakfast... I wasn't about to let this meal go to waste. You're welcome, T." Stuffing my mouth with a fork full of hash browns and a nice chunk of steak, he shook his head and I shrugged as I was enjoying this meal.

"Can I at least have half the steak?" I nodded and cut it in half, scooting his piece towards the very edge of the plate for him.

***