Chapter 24

Retaliated: Chapter 24

~Trey P.O.V.~

The excitement I had bottled up inside me... just the thought of walking downtown so casually at night with Breezy and then seeing Drake posted at the corner thinking I'm gonna do a deal with him, when little does he know we got alla goons surrounding the area just waiting for that spark... and then total chaos as a gang war erupts- I already know Drake's ass not gonna ever go alone but talk about a beautiful image. I loved it and I wanted it in action but the hard part is doing it without first gen knowing or getting involved because Dad will shut all that down so quick, which means this is yet another thing that will be kept under wraps.

I was in my kitchen cleaning up the plate I used for breakfast. Had music blasting in the background so loud I could feel the bass, that's the good shit. I was rinsed the suds off the plate and put it in the drying rack before grabbing the towel and drying my hands. Picking up my phone, I paused the music and the house came to a standstill. I scrolled for Ice's name and set that on speaker as I was making my way back up to my room so I could change and then head out for some entertainment.

"What's good, T-Money?" Ice said upon answering the phone. "Surprised your ass is up before noon."

"I'm always up before noon, the fuck? I got places to be, people to talk to and money to get so I needa be up early. I got a question to run by you." I tossed the phone up onto my dresser while I was pulling out drawers, looking for something I could throw together- I don't have patience for this. Grabbed a black crew neck sweatshirt, a pair of cameo cargo pants and I'll fuck with some Timbs today.

"You gotta ask me something? Ah shit, here we go. What the hell you gotta ask?" He asked with a laugh. In the background I heard even more laughter and then the pop of a gun shot which made me pause with getting dressed. "Aye, shoot each other outside the build, not inside. Not gonna tell your asses that a second time. Tired of cleaning up blood around here." He said casually as if this was something that occurred on a regular. "My bad, my niggas goin' dumb."

"The fuck y'all do at that trap when you're not in the streets? Shit, it sounds lit over there, let me pack my shit and move out there, damn." Adjusting the legs of my pants, I went to my closet and grabbed my timbs, bringing them back over to the dresser so I could put them on. "Anyways, let's say there was to be a gang war in the near future, right?"

"Okay."

"Would you be willing to come down with your goons and participate in the activity of bringing down a nigga who wants my thrown and money?"

"Hell yeah, lemme talk to Lexis-"

"There's a catch. Old Nigga not allowed to know because he doesn't wanna be involved in another gang war." Which is bullshit, IRG had a reputation and how the hell will it keep said reputation if all Dad wants to do it sit back and wait for shit to get worse... nah. We're changing things around.

"So you're trying to start a-"

"I'm not starting! It's been started just no one's shot or killed anybody. The nigga I am after got the twins and took 'em to Marfa, Texas. He got a trap out there with goons and shit, I'm not tryna end up in a body bag-"

"At your rate I'm surprised you aren't already in one."

"If I ever end up in a body bag, it better not be because some nigga got the upper hand on me. I won't allow that. I'd rather end up in one for doing something hella dumb like playing with a loaded gun opposed to being murked by some rival nigga."

"Y'all niggas got life fucked, I swear." He said. "So let me get this straight, some nigga started all this mess? But you want a gang war to kill off this nigga and whatever goons he has at his trap in Marfa? But you can't use the goons y'all have in Oakland because your Dad won't allow it so you're asking me to bring my goons to Oakland for your gang war because you want your throne and all the money that comes with it?"