Chapter 29

Retaliated: Chapter 29

~Trey P.O.V.~

Sitting back up after enjoying my moment of success and bliss, I looked over at Drake who was just laying there. His shallow breathing and blood stained neck put an even greater smile on my face. I wish this had turned out more lit like when Dad gets into his gang wars- also known as the ones I'm always missing out on- but I was satisfied that there was no longer a potential threat to my soon to be thrown and empire. 

A hand on my neck, I scrunched up my shoulders and looked up to see a not to pleased Dad... great. 

"You're dead." He said to me. "Get your ass in the Hummer and sit there till I say otherwise. Do anything other than that or smart mouth me and you'll be laying there next to Drake." He threatened lowly at me as he shoved me along in the direction of the Hummer. "I want this body taken back to the trap now!" He yelled out when other cars had pulled up next to the Hummer. Other members hopping out- oh it was C.U.C. Rubbing my neck I remembered I had left Breezy behind that car... 

Instead of hopping in the Hummer, I took off in yet another sprint back over to the street where I had left him. I could hear rapid gunfire- as well as Uncle Varo's wild laughter- as I was getting closer. Taking a short cut between some houses, I stopped at the end of the alley and could see the car just across the street. Gunfire still being fired from all angles- I guess I'm just gonna run through and try not to get shot? I mean that's the only option I have here so fuck it. 

I pulled my bandana back up onto my face and continued to run, keeping my head tucked lower and my arms surrounding my face, I tuck and rolled onto the sidewalk where I found Breezy still laying up against the car like how I left him. 

"Breezy, let's go. The Hummer's around the corner, IRG is here and-" But he wasn't moving. "Nigga wake up." I said as I began to shake him a bit. "Nah, Chris wake up, man it's all good now." But nothing. Picking up his arm, it was completely limp. "Chris!" I yelled, shaking him more frantically. "Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration as I tried to get him up on his feet but he was dead weight and ended up dropping back down to the ground. 

"Yeah he hasn't moved since you left." D2 said when he placed a hand on my shoulder and crouched down with me. "I say you and I carry him out of here, no telling how long they'll take killing the rest of 'em since Dad and Uncle Arlie are making this a game." Looking over the hood, Uncle Varo was on the ground laughing, shooting randomly as he rolled around and it got me to crack a small smile. Looking back at D2, I gave him a nod and hooked my arms under Breezy's arms while D2 grabbed onto his ankles. 

"Hummer's at the other end of the street, we get him in there and I'll take him to the hospital." I said as we carried him as fast as we could to a nearby alley just to get out of the line of gunfire. "Unless I run back and bring it around." I should have just done that in the first place but I didn't think he would still be sitting behind the car like that. 

"Honestly I'd do that instead. Us moving him around like we were might not be so good based on his current condition." Nodding my head, I set him down carefully and prepared myself for the journey back to the Hummer. Looking out into the street, I saw Tilly Beans smash some niggas head against the edge of the curb... wiping her shoe on his body to get the blood off and smiled to herself before raising her shotgun up again. Aunt Sweets was right there behind her, not an ounce of fear on her face... seeing that as I ran on by them only reminded me why I love Lady G's so much but right now wasn't the time to sit and think about that, time wasn't exactly in abundance. 

~Javier P.O.V.~ 

Being out of Oakland already lifted my spirits. I was ready to get this issue out of the way, work with Ice, get my money up and this would be good for Vanessa too. Gives her a chance to see a new city, meet new people and discover herself outside the circle of her cousins.