Chapter 27

Retaliated: Chapter 27

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~
~In The Morning~

I ended up staying the night at Sweets and Varo's house last night after some baking fun. Instead of ginger bread men we made chocolate chip crack heads and it was pretty entertaining. The kids got to decorate the bando we tried to make for them but because it was made out of chocolate chip dough it didn't hold well at all... still fun and it got all of us laughing. Well that was after Sweets made Varito go to the hospital to get stitches on his busted lip. It didn't look too good but when he came back he was all stitched up and back to his usual self.

Now I was back at Daddy Arlie's, specifically standing at the stove cracking eggs against the side of the black cast iron pan and letting the yolk drop into the center. I had bread in the toaster getting all toastified and bacon on the griddle just beside the toaster. It all smelled so good, nearly had me drooling all over myself and I was proud of myself for making this all by myself this early in the morning. I need to get coffee brewing for Daddy and I but I can't reach the coffee grinds and I'm not motivated enough to figure an efficient way to get them. Looks like no coffee this morning unless he chooses to make it.

"There's my Mami, where was she last night?" He said right against the back of my neck with a kiss left behind, snaking his hands around my waist and grabbing two handfuls of my breasts. "I missed you in bed right next to me, what happened?"

"I know a Daddy needs his Mami but his Mami needed her lover and making cookies." I teased as he gave my breasts a firmer squeeze. "I like when you do that, Daddy." His lips just barely touching my neck and I bit the corner of my bottom lip out of anticipation. "What are you trying to do this morning?" I asked coyly looking over my shoulder to catch his alluring gaze.

"Tryna do you on this counter but my mind is set on the breakfast you're makin', you gonna share?" I reached forward and pulled the toast out of the toaster when it popped up, setting it on my plate and then turning the griddle off so the bacon wouldn't be burnt. I figure by the time my eggs are done they'll be crispy enough to my liking. 

"I can share something else." Turning off the front burner and grabbing onto his hands. "It's all yours anyways but..." I trailed off as I forced his hands farther down my body, hinting for him to slide them underneath the band of my leggings.

"Ooh you're tryna play this early in the morning?" I slowly nodded my head. "But you'll have to put that on hold, I'm hungry as fuck." He pulled his hands off the band of my leggings and reached above me to grab a plate... nigga you better bring your hands back, this is not some game and it's especially not negotiable considering I wasn't even here last night.

"Oh hell no, you're hungry? I'm a better choice for your first meal of the day." I continued to say, turning around to face him. "So it's your choice, Daddy. Either you eat what's in the pan behind my back or what's aching for you between my legs." Standing up on my tippy toes, I pulled his ear closer to my mouth. "Always remember what's between my legs is only Yours." Leaving a kiss right on the mosaic art work of his tattoos that stained his neck, I heard the plate drop on the dark granite counter top. Shattering and the pieces falling to the floor at our feet; his hands right back on me, picking me up to which I instinctually wrapped my legs around him. 

Taking me over to the table, he pushed the vase of red marbles off to the side, laying me down flat on my back. Pressing my legs firmly together, I let out a chuckle at the less than pleased look Daddy had on his face. Looking up at me, he cocked a brow and began the attempt at pulling my legs apart but I wasn't about to budge for him just yet... he can work a little bit for the cookie.

"You don't want to play this game, baby. I can tell you that right now."

"And why's that? I love to play but crave to be played with, Daddy."