Chapter 13

Retaliated: Chapter 13

~Breezy P.O.V.~

I woke up in the worst way possible. Breezon had ran and jumped on me slamming down right on my inches and y'all how mornin' wood be. I think Breezon just ruined all chances for a sibling because the high pitched noise that came from me said it all. I rolled off that couch scrunched in a ball- this was way worse than when Lolo elbowed me.

"Dammit Breezon." I said through clenched teeth as I continued to just roll. He was laughing as well as Trey and Isabella but this shit wasn't funny. "I hope y'all two coons get shot." I said to Isabella and Trey.

"Need a cold pack?" Trey asked through his laughs and I nodded my head.

"Daddy, let's play!" Breezon chanted as he tried to climb on me but I just kept movin' away from him before he causes more damage.

"Gimme like twenty minutes, bruh you straight killed me. Oh my God, why would you run and jump on me like that?"

"Mommy lets me." Because she only has two legs but you don't understand that yet. "I wanna play, Daddy."

"Yeah Daddy, he wants to play." Isabella egged on with a laugh as Trey brought me the cold pack.

"Watch who you callin' Daddy, Isabella. I know Tavian would be on your ass like seasoning on chicken if he knew you called someone else Daddy." I sat up with my back against the couch and the cold pack right on my dick. It brought a lil' relief but damn, lil' niggs came in like a wrecking ball. Miley don't have shit over Breezon after that.

"And it begins. Really Breezy? It wasn't even in that context." She snapped right back with irritation. "Trey don't-"

It was too late. The tea done been brought out and the sipping began over on Trey's chair.

"Don't let my sippin' get in the way, please continue. Ain't nothin' better than some pettiness in the mornin' with a side of tea. You know what they say, a sip of tea a day keeps the doctor away." The laughter that erupted from me. This is how my mornings need to always start off- just without the damaged dick part.

"I'm hungry." Breezon said as he was playing with my hair. I felt him pulling the tight curls, releasing them and then pulling them back out again. I turned my head and blew onto his belly, making him laugh too. "Stooop!"

"Then put your shirt back on or I'ma do it again. You know I do that to you to make you laugh but we gonna make breakfast in a minute." I love this boy more than I love myself, the amount of love I have is somethin' I've never had but no matter how terrible my day is, he just puts that smile back on my face. As I sit here with him playin' in my hair, guilt crept up onto my shoulders. Those nights where I chose to go out clubbin', those hours add up into hours I've missed with Breezon that I can't get back.

"As much as I'd love to hang around with you two nimrods, I need to get home to take Vanessa to school." She said as she stood up and fixed her clothes. "Breezy, I'm going to need you to take me to your trap so I can get my car."

"Aight, I'll take you then I'm comin' back."

"I'll get Breeze breakfast." Trey added in. "Come on Breezon, we gon' make somethin' that'll probably get me banned from feedin' you anymore." Was the last thing I heard just as I walked out of his house.

"You just gonna ignore what he said, huh?" She asked when she slid into my car.

"What about it? Breezon'll live, he got my appetite and strong stomach without a doubt." I need mouthwash, I hate leavin' the house without at least a rinse of mouthwash... Trap doesn't have shit in terms of minty shit and it's gonna kill me to wait till I get all the way back to the Trey's.  Fuuuck.