Chapter 5

Retaliated: Chapter 5

~A Few Days Later~
~Trey P.O.V.~

"Where the fuck you been?" I asked with a laugh as Breezy came walking up to my porch. He clearly went back to blonde as I watched him rub his hand over the blonde mess and rest on the back of his neck. "You were supposed to be here an hour ago, it ain't like you to be late like that."

"I was ready to go but Vonnie... I don't know what the fuck they slipped in the faucets but she was just- she was just making it hard for me to leave. Her affectionate-touch-all-over-me-havin' ass." He said as he dapped me. "I had to legit pry her off and make a mad dash out the house."

"I wish Trina was that way, she's so fast to put me outside." I said with a shake of my head. "Anyways, let's pick up the money for Dad and then head over to Uncle Varo's-"

"We can't go to Varo's. He's out with Isabella for the next few hours. We'll go tomorrow." Oh shit, I forgot. Dammit Isabella, your ass ain't needa occupy Uncle Varo's time. Go take up Tavian's time before we-all-know-who does.

"We're walking there." I said as I followed him off the porch. Tonight I go on my date with Trina, then the club with everyone else and drinks at the crib... I was looking too forward to that. "Aye, you wouldn't happen to still have Honey's number, huh?" I asked.

"What?"

"Honey's number. Sa número pera só telefone?" (Her number for her phone. )

"I understood in english." He said with a laugh. "Just don't understand why you'd want her number but yeah her number on my old phone. When I get home I'll text it to you." The fact you went out and got a completely new phone as well as number just for the sake of someone not having your number... Fucking hysterical.

***

"You got your gun with you, right?" I asked in a quieter tone as we approached our general location. This was an area I wasn't exactly familiar with. Ty assured me it was chill and nothing was bound to pop off but he didn't realize I was bringing Breezy with... so I wanted to be prepared because too much happens when it's Breezy and I doing a job.

"Nah." He said and I looked at him with one of the most dumbfounded looks I could give him. "Were you in my skin when Vonnie was feeling me up for my gun? Oh you weren't? Then don't look at me like that. You're lucky I even managed to make it out the door in one piece." He said which left me laughing. "Yeah, laugh it up now but you got yours?"

"Always." I said as I brought mine out and took off the safety. "You take the gun and cover me while I focus on just the initial money pick up." He nodded as I handed him the gun. The both of us continued to walk onto the scene. Debris scattered around the ground and a rundown shack right in the center. Looking around, I saw some tore up orange bandanas which lead me to believe this was probably Double O-G's territory at one point but not anymore.

I stepped inside and saw a few pairs of eyes rest on me... awkward. Brushing of that feeling, I moved on to the back and Breezy was right behind me. Seeing the nigga I needed, I knocked on the wall just to let him know I was here because the last thing I need is to accidentally scare a nigga and then he shoots. Like I said, I'm learning to be more smart in this drug game, even if it's something as small as knocking on a wall.

"What's good?" The man said as he looked over at Breezy and I suspiciously. "Who the fuck are y'all?"

"Chill out, homie." I said with a small laugh."We ain't here for bullshit, we're here to pick up Lexis' money you owe." I continued to say as I approached him.

"Oh, aight." He said as he motioned for one of his trap girls to come up. He whispered into her ear and she nodded before walking of."She's getting it." I nodded. "So why's Lexis got his Lady G's out at night? Saw 'em running through my hood."