I know... I'm a fucking mess.

Hello my Lovely Hoodlums,

I've had this one thought on my head for a while, (since after the second chapter for "Established"). I love the plot idea I have for that book but to build all the way up for it... it would require a lot of build up and with chapters that are 10,000+ words, that's a hell of a lot to do and these chapters drain me. I'm not far into "Established" and slowed way down on updates was so I could think all this through, and it's extremely upsetting knowing I discontinued a main book. I think I'm going to mash "Established"'s plot with "Retaliated" (since where I left off was right as the original plot was supposed to spark up but the original plot had so many loop holes and just an overall weak plot) and finish it. I know I've been back and forth so many times with this ninth book but I just want to end this series on some kind of good note. 

With all this being said, I'm going to start writing out the plot and see how it fits with "Retaliated", if it works and leaves me satisfied, I'll upload like crazy. If it fails... *LJ Shrug

I think I've reached my Wattpad Midlife Crisis and I know I've confused the hell out of everyone, which I am terribly sorry for but trust I'm just as confused as you all. 

Thank you to those who still rock with me despite all this madness this past year. I swear 2016 was the worst year. 

-Miss G💕