Chapter 8

Retaliated: Chapter 8

~Vonnie P.O.V.~

Breezon was put down to bed and Chris was still out so I had some down time to just relax. I started up the fire place and laid down on the couch. Feeling the radiating heat tickle my bare arms as I pushed my hear over the arm rest of the couch so my neck laid right against the cool leather.

I grabbed my book from off the coffee table and found the folder corner where I last read. The crackling of the fire sought the curiosity of M.C and S.P since they say right in front of the gate, watching the dancing flames so intently.

I loved to read, there was nothing better than escaping into the storyline of a good book. Where you felt like you were in the characters shoes, taking on their adventures. Maybe that was just me but I could read books all day long without a problem just because it gave me a feeling like I was experiencing life from a different point of view.

***

The turn of the lock signaled Chris was home. He'd probably go to the kitchen then head straight upstairs like usual so I continued to enjoy my evening. Taking a sip of the red wine, I set the glass back down and smiled when I felt his presence right behind me.

"What'chu doin, baby?" He said as he walked around and crawled up onto the couch, right between my legs.

"Baby? Since when did you decide to start calling me that?" I asked as I marked my page and closed the book, setting it back down on the coffee table next to the glass of wine. "I was just relaxing. How are you?"

"Since just now and I'm great for a change, how are you?" His face right up to mine, I let my fingers work their way through those soft blonde curls of his.

"You already know I'm alright."  He brought his lips right next to my ear, whispering all kinds of things as one of his hands slithered up under my shirt, resting on my waist. I shrieked when I felt his member against my thigh. Kissing on my neck, I knew he wanted to leave many hickies like he loves to do.

"Mommy!" Breezon yelled as his footsteps could be heard running down the stairs till he was pushing on Chris. "Oh no!" He said. Running off elsewhere, Chris sat up and we both exchanged a confused look. Shortly, he came back handing Chris something. "Open it, Daddy! Please!" He looked like he was about to cry and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Chris opened what looked like a band-aid and handed it back to Breezon who in turn came up to me and put it on my neck. "Are you okay now, Mommy?" He crawled up onto my stomach and nuzzled into my chest as I let out a laugh.

"I wasn't hurt, sweetie." I assured him, rubbing his back.

"But you screamed?"

"Daddy surprised me, I'm okay, I promise." Chris just glared down at Breezon and I.

"Breezon, I know you love Mommy but right now Mommy's mine." Chris said trying to pull Breezon off of me but Breezon wasn't going anywhere based on how much he was resisting Chris. "Breezon-"

"No! Mommy's mine!" He protested.

"You had her all day! Nah, I get her for the night! Don't know what you thought this was." The more Chris tried to pull him off, it only added to Breezon screaming and clinging to me tighter. "Bruh!" 

"I'll just go put him back to bed and then we can continue later, alright?" I said managing to get out from underneath Chris. Setting Breezon down, he eagerly grabbed my hand as I lead him back up the stairs to his room. 

***

Our night didn't go as planned at all. Breezon found his way right into Chris' bed, since I was there, clinging to my side till he fell asleep and then I moved him back to his room, quietly leaving back to Chris' room and closing the door behind me.