Chapter 10

Retaliated: Chapter 10

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I managed to get on an earlier flight so I just touched down in Detroit and now I'm headed straight to IRG's trap.

This is all such bullshit, I don't know why these other little gangs like this one to try us. I'm not tryin' to come off as cocky about what we do, but if you look back at IRG's history, why the hell would a gang fresh in the game try a gang like IRG? That makes no sense. Even if I wasn't in IRG there'd be no way in hell I'd try to take 'em down or sell on their territory.

I saw members pulling off from the trap like as if they were shot out of a cannon as others remained staked out in various places watching over the building.

"Hold a gun up to me and I swear." I growled as I got out of the car and walked through the trap doors. I saw some strippers still hanging around the tables with blunts that were put out and glasses still partially fully among the cards sprawled out on the table.

"Arlie?" Lexis questioned. "Hold up, all four of us are out here?"

"I guess so. Where's Varo's ass? He out on the front lines?" I asked as I walked over to dap him. "I hate his ass deciding last second to come out here."

"Eddy's out here too and so is Marco. So it's us three and the Sarota brothers- Unless you brought someone with you too. Varo said he needed to get to the other trap so I assume he's over there." Lexis said. "Javier decided to go out and help while I stay back here."

"So it's you, Javier, Varo, Eddy, Marco and I out here?" He nodded. "Then there was no need for me to come out here or Varo for that matter." I'm beyond pissed. "I could right now be at home with Joel watching cartoons and instead I'm here in Detroit for a pointless ass gang war."

"Varo started it-"

"That doesn't even surprise me anymore, Lexis. So he's off at their trap right now?"

"That's what he said when we last talked to him. Javier and Ice are on the move along with Eddy to kill off other members. You gonna go find Varo?"

"Fuck yeah because I'm gonna kill his ass for pulling this 'dip from Oakland at last minute' bullshit. Hand me a gun." I said as I reached into my back pocket and wrapped the bandana around my nose and mouth. "If y'all got a knife, I want it too. Just in case."

"We got plenty." Lexis said as he slid over a gun, some ammo and a knife. "Got your phone on you?" I nodded. "Aight, keep in contact and if you find Varo let me know. I'll be here holding it down with the other members."

"Where's the trap- I could find it by listening for the gunshots. Good luck here and I'll see you when I'm done skinning Varo." I dapped Lexis and headed out the trap doors. I should have brought Trey out here so he could feed his Gang War craving 'cause shit was already wild and I'm only about two streets down from IRG's trap.

***

I could see Ice behind a building waiting to jump out and I took the opportunity to sneak up behind him, placing my hand over his mouth and pulling him back. The last thing we needed was to be spotted over here because of his yelling.

"It's Arlie, chill out." I said when I let him go.

"Shit, man. Giving me a heart attack, the hell you doin' out here?"

"You know, I came out here to see the sights and hoping you'd wanna go out to dinner together- why else would my ass be back here?"

"If dinner was what you wanted, you could use better word play, nigga." He said adjusting his bandana. "If a gang war was what you came for, get to murkin' these niggas."