1

Morning was about to come for the citizens of Korea. There were no more stars shining in the dark sky and there wasn't a round moon to shine a little light for those who needed it when the street lamps were too dimmed.

At a time like this, everyone would still be asleep.

Everyone except for a certain male who looked at the sun rising slowly and the sky that was in a warm colour of red, yellow , pink and, orange. He couldn't sleep. Was it because he took too much caffeine? Was it because he was too excited to be sleeping right now? Was it becuase he had insomnia?

No, it was a unusual reason but he was awake because he felt something. He was awake because he felt something is about to come into his life. He's awake because he knew he was about to do it again. He's awaken because his heart was beating fast for that certain something.

"Not again..." The male sighed as he clutched the soft fabric of his sweater. The male lets out a grunt when he felt a sharp pain coming from his chest.

"God, why are you doing this again? Its been three years since I've stopped. Now you want to make me fall in love again? What if I fuck up?" The male looked down at his hands. Hands that did the bad. Hands that made him crazy. Hands that had blood all over it.

Today is the day where he starts to get the feeling back.

The feeling of falling in love.

____

"Fuck."
That was the first thing Mingyu said in the morning at 7:30AM. Yes,he was 30 minutes late for school and to make it worse, its his first day. Despite the annoying sound of his alarm clock ringing though the whole room and knowing that he would be late, he slowly pushes himself out of bed, and slowly shuffles himself to the toliet.

---

"OHHHH MYYYY GOD!" Mingyu yelled as he quickly took 2 steps at a time down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mingyu was in a complete mess. His hair was untidy, his tie was lose and he forgotten to zip his fly up.

Mingyu, you idiot how could you doze off in the bathroom when you're already late?! Jesus Christ.

Mingyu DID doze off in the bathroom after he brushed his teeth lazily while sitting on the toilet seat. He was still dozy after that night where he went on an kdrama marathon. He bawled and cried so much when his ship finally kissed each other. but it was only a goodbye kiss when the protagonist died from a illness.

Mingyu was wide awake now and he could feel his stamina going up even though he's rushing to school.

He didn't actually notice how beautiful the scenery is when he runs to his new school. The tall bushy green trees had fruits growing on it, the tall buildings were way much taller than the ones in his hometown, Anyang-si. The bushes had exotic flowers growing and the weather was pretty good today.
Mingyu was so focused, looking up at the clouds that he didn't see a male,who didn't seemed to notice him too and was wearing the same uniform as him, sqauting down to pat a kitten.
To make it worse, mingyu was still dashing. Thus, poor mingyu tripped over the other male, falling flat onto the ground.

The other male luckily, still managed to keep his balance while squatting.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" Mingyu apologize while he flips over to the other side to face the male. "I really didn't see you and Im rushing to school and I'm seriously late BUT STILL,IM VERY SORRY ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?" mingyu was the type to apologize even though it was not his fault. He didn't want any fights nor misunderstandings.

Mingyu, was still on the dirty cold cement floor. He was fine after that fall but his face was burning from being a careless idiot.

Despite the apology, the other male glared coldly at Mingyu. He continued to do so after he stood up, satisfied from patting the kitten.

Mingyu looked into the male's eyes fearlessly. He not only stared into his eyes but he also looked at his features he had.
Dark ebony black hair,long boney nose, sharp jawline that you could probably get an cut from if you touched it, and his eyes.

His eyes.

They were somewhat very tiny but he could see them apparently. But his eyes were so...well, lifeless. He imagined the male going to a graveyard and plucking out some random dead man eyes then exchanging his eyes for dead ones. When their eyes meet, Mingyu feels...he feels as if he got turned into stone.As if the male was medusa.

"Uhm...sorry??" Mingyu apologized again in case the other male didn't heard him. But the male did, its just that he didn't gave a shit. The black haired male then slung his bag strap over his shoulder and walked away coldly.

Wow. Rude.

Mingyu let out a huge sigh before standing up to wipe the dust off his pants. He then checked his watch before dashing off to school.

That guy...there's something weird about him...why were his eyes so dead? Is he in a bad mood? Is he an 1st year like me too?
Questions flooded in mingyu's mind. The male was such an effect on Mingyu that he arrived 1 hour late to school.

Well..thanks alot.