chapter 5: How about WonGyu?

"Mingyu...that boy...he's very talented."
Wonwoo thoughts. He sighs as he slides his wardrobe door to reveal his clothes. Wonwoo doesn't really give an shit on what he wears at home. Whatever is the first thing he sees in his wardrobe, He wears. He takes out an white coloured singlet and a pair of black track pants.

Wonwoo slowly unbuttons his black school jacket then tosses it onto his bed.

"Tomorrow, we will be having an club rap competition. If possible, I could try to work with that boy and get to see his strengths and weaknesses in that rap."

But then...Mingyu is scared of Wonwoo. They may not be able to cooperate together since it'll be awkward and that Wonwoo is an shy person on the inside but an scary devil on the outside. While Mingyu is just scared of him on the inside and outside.

"we'll just have to see tomorrow.." he mumbles under his breath as he tooks off his white blouse, Revealing his soft white skin. His skin was as white as snow and soft like silk. The male was quite skinny but he still has abs alright. Wonwoo works out every weekend in the morning at the nearby park in order to get those sweet abs that the singer, "Rain", has. Of course, he goes to the park alone but likes it like that. The last time he had company while exercising was when Dino kept complaining to everyone that he gained weight. Getting sick of Dino's shit, Wonwoo invited Dino for his Saturday morning exercise but instead of jogging or doing any form of exercises, Dino kept taking long strolls while he eats his packet of chips that he brought along.

He finally wears his singlet ( which was kinda tight for him ) and then he does a belly flop on his bed.

"jagiya~~~~!" He cries as he tries to hug the sides of his bed.

Mingyu...
Mingyu...
MINGYU...
heh... what an lovely name.
----
"So you wouldn't mind being with Wonwoo right?" Seungcheol asked.

"uhmm..."

Mingyu scratches his head. He doesn't want to say no in order not to hurt Wonwoo's feelings ( or does he even have feelings?) nor does he want to work with him because Wonwoo is a scary fuck .

"so, its OK with you?"

"YUP. IM FINE WITH THAT! "

God dammit Mingyu...

"That's great! we will have 35 minutes to plan for our rap before showing it to the rest. Got it? "

"Got it. "

"Yo Wonwoo. you're okay with working with Mingyu right?"

Wonwoo just folded his arms and nodded at seungcheol. Of course, Wonwoo is MORE than delighted to work with Mingyu.
----
" Oy. u spelled "proper" wrong."

Wonwoo takes the pen from the floor and cancels the word and writes it correctly.

"ah sorry..."

Mingyu looks down in embarrassment. Mingyu has to admit but back in grade school, his spelling sucked. His classmates would make fun of him when his teacher, being the dick he is, announce the highest and lowest score to the whole class. It was always that girl in class who gets the highest score while he gets the opposite.