25

Wonwoo

Wonwoo didn't bother to pick up the scissors he left in the dance room. He was too triggered by mingyu's words yet he has to pretend like he didn't hear it from his beloved one.

As the two walked out of the school in silence, wonwoo took a small glance of mingyu. The younger looked to stoned and scared as if he seen a ghost. Which he hadn't but mingyu saw something else worse than a ghost.

He saw wonwoo's ugly true self.

Being a concerned boyfriend, wonwoo place his hand on mingyu's shoulder. "Is something wrong? " he asked.

Of course, wonwoo knew what was wrong but he was hoping mingyu would erase the memory of what happened at the dance room.

"Wonwoo... Tell me something I don't know. "

"Uh... I really dislike seafood and I used to have a cat named after girls' generation's , taeye- "

"NO! " mingyu cried, stamping his feet "Not that! I mean what is it that I don't know about you and your...psycho self? "

wonwoo wanted to punch him and whoever told him about his yandere self. Why ask now? Is he that desperate?

"Who...who told you ? "

"I can't tell you that. " mingyu folds his arms, glaring at wonwoo. "I saw it. Your eyes turning weird in colour and you had weird numbers in your pupils. And you almost...hurt me. Why? What's happening wonwoo? "

How is wonwoo going to tell mingyu all about jeonghan and the 'red pain?' How is he going to tell all this without feeling guilt travelling in his bloodstream and making mingyu disappointed?

Closing his eyes and clenching his fists till his knuckles were white, wonwoo takes in a huge huff of fresh air before explaining to mingyu everything.

The red pain. The aozora and jangmi story. His abusive parents. The amount of people he killed. The fights he's been into and how dangerous he is and has yet been caught by the police.

Wonwoo only left out jeonghan helping him to get red pain.

"So...this red pain is supposed to make me become yours? " mingyu glups.

"Uhm... Yes." Wonwoo scratches the nape of his neck. He feels so guilty telling mingyu all this. All wonwoo wants to do now is to melt like a nice refreshing cold ice cream that's under a hot burning sun and dissolve as soon as possible.

"You don't have to do that. You already know that I belong to you. " mingyu sighed, biting his cheeks.

"I know I know," wonwoo lied. "But I'm just scared that you will leave me like those 2 did." Wonwoo eyes droops as he mentioned the 2 people he had loved.

Mingyu gives wonwoo a stiff hug, letting wonwoo dig his face in mingyu's chest although he could feel the shorter tipping toe to reach his height. Mingyu ruffles the older one hair and grips his hair firmly, pulling his head closer to him.

"I will never leave you, hyung. But please, promise me that you'll stop this. I don't want any of this crap to happen to our relationship. Can you just forget all about this stupid power? Can you not use it on our relationship? I just want us- only us to make this relationship strong. "

Mingyu tries to break the hug but Wonwoo lingers onto it and pulls mingyu in back again. Wonwoo could feel tears forming in his eyes, the water blurring his vision.

"I promise."

"I really hope you do."

-

Once wonwoo reached home, he immediately takes his phone out of his pocket to text jeonghan that he's done. That he doesn't want to do it anymore. That he like to stop. That he doesn't need a fucked up power to strengthen his relationship with mingyu.