chapter 17 : -

..1 year ago..

"Those idiots! How dare they hurt my Jisoo!" Jeonghan cried as he peels the plaster off the paper it was sticking onto.

The two 2nd year boys were at the rooftop. It was their place before people started coming up here during breaks and claim it as theirs . Just an hour ago,during break time , Jisoo was walking along the hallways when two males from his class demanded him to let them copy his maths homework. Of course, Jisoo refused and ended up getting physicall y bullies by the two boys. Luckily, Jeonghan was walking up the stairs when he heard Jisoo moaning in pain and the awful laughters from the two boys. Coming to his rescue, Jeonghan kicks one of the boy's balls and shoved the other onto the floor before grabbing jisoo's hand and running up to the rooftop.

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me ." jisoo gives a weak smile and pats jeonghan's back lightly.

"Oh yea? Is this fine? "

Jeonghan presses his finger onto one of jisoo's bruise. The pain stings and the ginger haired boy screams in pain , pushing away Jeonghan's finger.

"SSSSSTOP STOP STOP! OH MY GOD... OH MAN HOLY SHIT." Jisoo wails.

"Alright alright. " Jeonghan laugh as he removes his finger off jisoo's bruise and places an plaster on jisoo's bleeding scratch that's on his face.

"ALRIGHT! all done! " Jeonghan stands up and gives and hand to Jisoo, pulling Jisoo up to stand.

"Hey,Jisoo."

"Yea?"

Jeonghan looks into jisoo's eyes and holds up his tiny pinky. The cold wind suddenly comes into their direction and hits them. Their hair flows gently and gracefully, not a single strand of hair blocking both of their views.

"Im going to promise you that I'll protect you from bullies and stay by your side forever." Jeonghan gives a little determined face which made Jisoo laugh.

"That's so cheesy ." Jisoo chuckles.

"Hey! You're going to need my help in the future !" Jeonghan pouts.

"OK ok haha. So your going to promise me that? "

"Yup! Just wrap your pinky onto mine."

Joshua grins from ear to ear, he wraps his pinky around Jeonghan's, tightly wrapping onto his.

"I hope you keep your promise ."

Jeonghan did. But not in a way Jisoo expected .

-present-

"J-jeonghan!" Jisoo cries. He tries to get up but due to the 'damage" he's gotten from Wonwoo, he's going to be sticking onto the floor for a quite long time.

Jeonghan eyes turned back to normal all of a sudden when he heard Jisoo called his name. It was as if Jisoo's voice was like the sweet sounds of a baby gleefully laughing. walking past the unconscious Wonwoo over to Jisoo, Jeonghan's 'evil' aura slowly fades away as he takes each step towards Jisoo.

"Here." He on an offers an hand to Jisoo but the poor boy couldn't get up. he was too weak and beaten up.

Sighing, Jeonghan decided to give Jisoo an piggy back. Wrapping Jisoo's arms around his neck and linking his arms around Jisoo's legs, Jeonghan piggy backs Jisoo.

"..Thank you..." Jisoo whispered into Jeonghan's ear. It made Jeonghan felt a little fuzzy and warm inside but he had to compose his 'coolness' in front of Jisoo. "No problem, Jisoo- ah." Jeonghan replied back, ruffling his hair.

"Give me your keys. I'll open the door." Jeonghan offered.

"And leave him here?" jisoo weakly points to Wonwoo's unconscious body.

"Don't you dislike him??"

"I do but I'm not letting his butt freeze outside "

"But-"

"Just let him in. Anyways, he's unconscious."

Ugh...

"Alright alright..."

-

"you're the same as him?" Jisoo asks.

"Mm...yup." Jeonghan lifts Jisoo's shirt from behind , revealing his tanned skin and badly bruised back.

Aish, this Wonwoo...

Shooking his head, Jeonghan dabs the cold ice onto Jisoo's back.

"Why didn't you tell me? " Jisoo huffs.

"Sorry..I just didn't wanted to." Jeonghan sighs.

"You know, if you had told me and especially wonwoo, he'd wouldn't have messed with me." Jisoo bit his as he stares at the unconscious Wonwoo laid on the other side of his sofa. "So,what are you going to do now? "

"Ok first of all, I have no idea where he stays so I'm going to call Mingyu and tell him to take his boyfriend home. But before that, I'm going to have to explain to him a lot of stuff and warn him to not hurt his hyungs, especially you. " Jeonghan said as he glides the ice to Jisoo's shoulder area.

"Good. " Jisoo secretly smiles.

"Oh yea, and you better not mess with their relationship Jisoo-ah. To be honest, they look real cute together. " Jeonghan smiles as he imagines Wonwoo and mingyu holding hands and merrily skipping down a green grassy hill in hanboks.

"If only you'd be mine. " Jeonghan mumbled quietly to himself.

"Huh? Did you say something? " Jisoo looks back at Jeonghan .

"Ah! Nononononope! Ahahaha..." Jeonghan scratches the nape of his neck.

I'd be yours if only I was brave enough to tell you that.."

"Arraso...I won't mess with their relationship. " Jisoo rolled his eyes.

"Good. " Jeonghan smiles. "Alright. I'm done. Just one more thing. "

Jeonghan wipes away the water droplets off Jisoo's tanned back and leans in to kiss his bruises. As cliché as it sounds, Jisoo felt as if all the pain went away because of Jeonghan's warm kiss. Jisoo was glad his back was facing Jeonghan because his face was as red as a tomato and he was smiling uncontrollably.

"All better? " Jeonghan asked as he wraps his arms around Jisoo's shoulder.

"All Better." Jisoo replies back softly, closing his eyes as he rests his chin on jeonghan's arm.

-end of chapter 17(lol .17.)-

Hello FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEE!
AH YES :) I'm in(Joshua) hong Kong and I will be publishing this once I get the holy WiFi.

OH ! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YALL!! I DECIDED TO UPDATE Yandere boyfriend on Christmas just because ;) ( sadly, there's no meanie action and im sorry for the boring chapter smh @ myself (┳◇┳))

also, I just uploaded a MINGYU FLUFF/smut FF! I will update it a lot .

This is all for now. See you :D