chapter 16: devilish angel

"Ow.ow.ow.ow.ow.ow..." Mingyu Whimpered as he rubs his bruised knuckles.

Stupid Jisoo hyung...

Mingyu moans as the pain hits him. colourful swear words starts coming out of his lips the harder he rubs his knuckles.

"OPPAAA! ARE YOU WATCHING PORN AGAIN?! " Mingyu's younger sister, Mina, yelled from the other room.

"Yah! Your oppa doesn't have a dirty mind! " Mingyu furiously yells back.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL DXD AND FINISHED ALL THE SEASONS IN 3 DAYS!"

"Hey! Don't you dare insul-"

Mingyu was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. He hated the song it played. Why does it have to be that Rick Ashley song in a lullaby tune?

"FIRST ONE DOWN GETS 3,000 WON FROM THE OTHER PERSON!" Mina yelled. Mingyu could hear his sister's bed creaking, followed by the sound of her door being slammed.

Mingyu didn't bother playing with Mina. He was too lazy anyways to rush down the flight of stairs to open the door. Like, doesn't she know that it takes up a lot of energy??

"Alright, time to watch some Nouco-"

"OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAA!"

Mingyu swears that one day he was going to go deaf because of His sister.

"NEEEEEEEE???! " Mingyu yelled out, frustrated.

" SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU! PPALI!"

Dammit.

Mingyu let's out a long sigh as he walks down the stairs lifelessly like a zombie.

"YAH! PPA-"

"CAN YOU NOT?! IM AL- OMO! WONWOO HYUNG!"

Mingyu dashes down the remaining 3 stairs and lightly pushes away his sister.

"What are you doing here?" Mingyu asked,nervously laughing.

"Just meeting my minguuu~"

"Please don't give me weird names." Mingyu groaned.

"Oppa, I won. Where's my money?" Mina held her hand out.

"I didn't agree to-"

"K BYE! IM GOING TO GET YOUR WALLET!" Mina zooms up the stairs and slams Mingyu's door shut.

"Ugh...that potato." Mingyu fumed.

Mingyu let's Wonwoo in and they made their way to Mingyu's room.
As Wonwoo walks into Mingyu's room, he notices the younger one's bruise on his knuckles.

"Mingyu. Your knuckles..."

"Oh?Oh. Uh yea. Don't worry about it."

Wonwoo doesn't know that Mingyu (a/n : he still has no idea that Mingyu hurt himself bcus of Jisoo ) had hurt himself because he was mad at Jisoo. He'd been too focused on Jisoo's shit talking about him that he didn't noticed the somewhat loud bang coming from Mingyu's punch.

Running down the stairs, Wonwoo grabs a bunch of tissues and ice from the fridge, wrapping the tissues onto the ice. He walks back up to Mingyu's room but he was stopped by Mingyu's sister singing. Well, horrible singing.

Jesus Christ..

Face palming himself, he pushes open the door, chuckling when he saw Mingyu groaning and covering his ears.