chapter 15

Jisoo and Jeonghan watched the two boys from the small door window the club has. The two boys( Wonwoo and mingyu) were making weird crying/sobbing sounds as they hugged each other. It was as if Jisoo and jeonghan were watching those proposal videos on YouTube after the woman said 'yes' to the man.

"I guess he did it..." Jisoo sighed.

"Did what?" Jeonghan asked.

"accepted Wonwoo's feelings."

Jisoo folds his arms and bit his lips as he looked down. He couldn't believe it . Mingyu accepted Wonwoo. What a surprise.

"Awww...don't tell me my little American boy likes Mingyu~" Jeonghan elbows jisoo, letting out a little laugh.

"... Well I don't actually. Its just that... I don't want wonwoo to hurt him like he did to... " jisoo's voice trails away. He shook his head lightly and shuffled away from jeonghan and the club.

Jeonghan catches up with Jisoo. He place his hand on jisoo's shoulder, stopping him from walking any further.

"I'm sure..."

Jeonghan hesitated a bit. But will he? Would Wonwoo hurt Mingyu if he were to break up with him? How will he suffer?

" I'm sure he wouldn't."

Or...or will he?
-
"HYUNG! HYUNG! HHHHHYUUUUNGGGG!!"

"Mingyu, you better shut your godamn mouth before I shove this hot ass cup of noodles down your throat. " Jisoo threatens.

"LISTEN TO MEEEEE!!!" Mingyu whines. He stomps his feet and fold his arms as he glares at Jisoo holding the warm cup of noodles in his hands. It was too bad Mingyu had no money for it as he spent it all on ttebboki he had this morning.

"Ok. What is it? " Jisoo asked, blowing the steaming noodles.

"Wonwoo and I a-"

"Yea. I saw. "

"Oh. You did?"

"Yes."

The two of them exited the convenience store, walking shoulder to shoulder down the long pathway. There was an Awkwardly long silence between them( the only sound Mingyu heard was Jisoo slurping his noddles and mummbling "hot" over and over again) Before Mingyu broke the silence.

"So, do you accept WonGyu?"

Jisoo spitted out his noodles and coughed loudly when he heard the word, 'wongyu.'

"Hyung!! Are you OK??" Mingyu helps to pat jisoo's back but before he could slam his palm down onto his back, Jisoo halts him.

"Mingyu! Are you serious??! WonGyu??! "

"Hyung..."

"Sorry sorry. But Mingyu, did you forget what I told you?"

The two boys found a bench near the neighborhood park and sat down. Mingyu clenches his fists and digs his nails into his skin .

"No, I still remember. And hyung, please don't stop me from liking Wonwoo hyung. "

Jisoo placed his almost finished cup of Noddles on the bench. He looks at the slightly moving swing before answering Mingyu.

"I'm not stopping you. I'm warning you. " Jisoo corrected.

"Well, I can handle him." Mingyu raised his voice. Why is Jisoo being such a busybody about Wonwoo's and his relationship?

"You can't. Trust me! If he hurts you, your gone!"

Mingyu slams his fists onto the bench, bruising his knuckles.

"Hyung. I can handle-"

"LOOK! AS A HYUNG, I CARE FOR YOU." Jisoo cries.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, HUH? BREAK US UP WHEN I'VE JUST FUCKING TOLD MY FEELINGS TO WONWOO?" Mingyu roared.

Jisoo was about to burst but he didn't wanted to argue anymore with Mingyu.

Fine then. Don't come to me if Wonwoo starts being a bloody physco.

As calmly as possible, Jisoo rubs his temples and forces a smile, gritting his teeth.

"No. I . am. Not. Going to. Do . anything. Just... Gohavefunwithwonwoook? I don't want to stop you OK?"

Wait till you see yourself screaming for help.

"Yea ok. thanks hyung. " Mingyu replied sarcastically.

-
Not far from jisoo and mingyu, a male with ebony hair sits quietly 2 bushes behind where they are. He had been listening and following them.

"Talking shit about me huh?" He talks to himself as he death glares at Jisoo from behind.

"Im going to turn you into shit if you ever fucking do anything stupid with my Mingyu. Just you wait for your coffin, Jisoo."

With that, the ebony haired male pressed the 'stop' button on his recording app and sneakily moves away from the bushes. He crack his knuckles and fingers, letting the sound of the cracks fill his ears .

Just you wait . Hong Jisoo.

- end of chapter 14.-

Currently out of ideas ╥﹏╥ sorry this chapter is really short ( currently 678 words) but I'll come back with a longer chapter. Also, I have found my vocabulary booklet that my tuition school provides ! Yayyy ヽ(;▽;)ノ so expect a lot of booming vocabulary words from me ;V