chapter 12: He loves me. He loves me not.

The bell rings loudly as the loud and annoying sound echoes though the whole school, indicating that it was the end of school.

"Please read chapter 1-3 by tomorrow class! Lee Hyun Si, Please pass me your essay by today and..OH! Cha La Ri! I see you there! I want you to stay back after school to hand in your last week homework! "

Wonwoo's English teacher, Ms Song Ga Rae, pointed to a female student and called her up. The Female student mumbles something under her breath before walking towards Ms Song.

"the rest of you may go now . class dismissed. "

Everyone , including Wonwoo scooped up their bag from below their desks and packed their belongings into their bag's before heading out of the classroom.

Wonwoo stops just outside Jeonghan's classroom. They were going home together today but Jeonghan had extra classes today.

"Wonwoo ah~ you don't mind waiting for me right..?" Jeonghan asked wonwoo during recess .

"ugh. It's Mr Woon again right? "

Jeonghan nodded at Wonwoo. Wonwoo likes it when Jeonghan nods. It was because his long golden fringe would make an motion somewhat to how a seahorse would move. Jeonghan's hair would also get messy and when he nods and after he was done nodding, he would have to blow his fridge away from his face.

"I hate that old man. "

"same. "

"so...I'll see you at 5:30 ??"

"yuppie."

"stop saying yuppie. "

"OK...I mean, yuppie. "

With nothing to do for the next 1 hour and 30 minutes, The black haired male decided to  walk around his school with his heavy school bag hung on his shoulder.

Back when Wonwoo was a first year, he didn't get an proper tour around school. He remembered a male from his class made no efforts to bring him around the whole school.

he was all like:

"yea... these are the classrooms. I'm sure you know that . "

"OK so like this is the toilet where we shit or pee. Oh you know.."

"Oh this is our eating place thing.... shit, whats it called? "

Wonwoo didn't had to know what a toilet was . He already knew that.

The male only brought him the school for 30 minutes because APPARENTLY, the male wanted to go back to class to sleep.

it was a shitty tour of the school. Since Wonwoo had some time, he might as well make his tour in this school better.