chapter 10 2/2 : confess

"here here hyung!" Mingyu indicated to Wonwoo to hurry up as the person behind the door was about to open it.

Brisk walking, Wonwoo manages to get in time to the front door before an adult female opened the door.

"trick or treat!!" Mingyu exclaimed, holding up his orange pumpkin basket.

"trick or treat." wonwoo said quietly but the adult female could hear him.

"ooo! your our first trick or treater's! okok here is some for you.... and...."

"RAWWWRRRR!!"

A little boy,dressed in a dinosaur costume, probably around 6 years old, squeezed his little head through the small gap his mother left when she opened the door. His head was popping out of the gap and he let's out another loud "rawr!" before he disappeared back into the house, laughing.

"Taejoon! please stop doing that! " The female adult cried as the candy she was holding dropped onto the floor.

Noticing it, Wonwoo bends down to pick up the candy to pass the the female adult.

"thank you." she mouthed out as she smiles to him.

Wonwoo smiled back.

"BUT OMMA! iwts hallorween!! I warna scare pipole and get candwie! " The young boy whined.

"yes taejoonie, I know, but please wait for mummy to give the candy to these young gentlemen's ." she said.

"hmph!" The little boy grunted. He stared at Wonwoo and Mingyu for an little while before sticking out his tongue. He ran back into the house, snickering to himself.

"brat.Mingyu thought.

"kids these days..." Wonwoo sighed.

"I'm sorry boys. My kid is really a hyper one." The female adult smiled but sighed when she heard Taejoon screaming inside .

"It's ok miss." Wonwoo said. But deep down inside, he would like to shove his candy down the boy's throat.

"Well, you boys better get going now before the little monster starts teasing you again. " she said.

The 2 boys waved goodbye to the lady with their happy candy and went house to house for more high in sugar food.
---
"Hyung! Let's go that house." mingyu pointed to an very very white painted house. It stood out from the other houses bevuase it didn't have any Halloween decorations on and the colour,  white,  was super bright.

"okok...wait..." Wonwoo wheezed as he struggles with his pumpkin basket which was filled with candy. He has more candy than Mingyu because most of the houses they went to had female ladies opening the door. And most of the female ladies said Wonwoo was "cute"/ "handsome"/ "hot"/ "like an kpop star". There was one house they knocked on and and old lady appeared. while she was giving the candy to Wonwoo, she said to him:
"If I were younger, I would date you young boy! There must be a lot of girls chasing for you my child!"

It made Wonwoo feel flustered but he didn't wanted to say anything mean to the nice old lady so he thanked her and shook her old fragile hand.

Mingyu, at first, was jealous of how Wonwoo got lots of compliments. But after 
that, Mingyu would quietly laugh at him because every single compliment would make Wonwoo blush.

Before Mingyu could press the doorbell, He noticed 3 familiar faces across him.

suddenly, a idea sparked in Mingyu's mind.
"yo Wonwoo hyung! come here."

Mingyu walks over to an tree standing in front of the house he was about to ring the doorbell of.  He hides there and signals Wonwoo to com over.

"what?"