21

"You sure you don't want to follow? " mingyu asked, tugging onto wonwoo's sleeve.

"Yes I'M sure. Just go ahead , OK? " wonwoo smiles but deep down inside he's screaming internally.

"OK then. See you tomorrow ! " mingyu plants a kiss on wonwoo's cheek, making the older one cover his smile like an idiot.

"Seungkwan, don't look ." hoshi covers the sassy diva boo eyes who was jumping up and down to see his hyungs being all lovey dovey.

"eXXXXCUSEEE y0uuuu! BUT IM 16!! I'M LEGIT ENOUGH TO SEE KISSY STUFF! " seungkwan whined.

After waving bye to wonwoo, he was left all Alone to walk back home.

"AYEEEEEEEeeee! " Wonwoo feels an arm wrapped around his shoulders.
Well, guess he isn't now.

"Go away, jeonghan. " wonwoo spat, annoyed as the jeonghan makes kissy faces and sounds to him. Wonwoo tries to tickle jeonghan's ticklish area which was his neck but jeonghan doesn't squirm.

"So, first step completed ? " jeonghan asked with an smirk on his face.
"Yea. Hurry tell me the next step. " wonwoo pushed jeonghan's arm off his shoulders.

"Well, guess what? Your not even done with the first step. "

"WHAT?? Excuse you, I fucking cried mentally (yes, mentally) when mingyu told me that he was going out with those trashcans. Especially the one named s.crap . " wonwoo ranted, kicking and stomping his feet.

"It's enough for the 'red pain' ." jeonghan replied.
"Then what else do I have to do? " wonwoo asked, slightly annoyed.

Jeonghan backs away from wonwoo and runs towards mingyu's , seungcheol's ,hoshi's and seungkwan direction.

"Where are you going?? " wonwoo asks.
"oh I just remembered I had to buy some textbooks! See you tomorrow then." Jeonghan smiles and waves bye to wonwoo before turning around to giggle creepily with evilness in his giggle. It was those kind of laughs you would hear in horror movies where the little creepy girl at the corridor stares at you and laugh for no apparent reason.

-

It was around 8:00 pm once the boys were done singing songs and laughing till their stomachs hurt.

"THANK YOU SOOO MUCH HYUNGS!! " mingyu bows down 90 degrees to the 3 elder boys who were smiling proudly .

"Oh no prrroblem !! Just be a good boy and do well in your exams, a'ite ? " seungcheol ruffles mingyu's blue hair.

"YES SIR!! "

"OK! We'll see you tomorrow!!! " hoshi grabs onto seungkwan's wrist and they both waved to seungcheol and mingyu.

"Bye hyung. " mingyu gives a smile to seungcheol before exiting out of the karaoke room . he pulls out his phone from his pocket and starts chatting with wonwoo while walking to the bus stop.

Mingyu: BRUHHHH

Wonwoo: ??

Wonwoo: what

Mingyu: can I tell you alllLLLL about what happened during the KARAOKE SESSION??

wonwoo: uh ya sure y not :)

Mingyu starts typing a long list of what his hyungs and him did in the karaoke room. He listed hoshi twerking to 'never gonna give you up' , seungkwan hitting the high notes when the others couldn't do it and how they sang 'mansae' together.

"Shit. " mingyu mumbles when he looks up from his phone.

He looks at the sea of people walking along the sidewalk of the street. It was so crowded that he couldn't see any space between anyone. The people had to squeeze and push others in order to walk and mingyu hated that. He didn't like touching any weird strangers when he's in a crowded place and he didn't wanted to be pushed and asked to move.

Saying a little prayer in his head, he takes a deep breath and squeezes through the people walking .

"Excuse me. "

"'Scuse me..."

"Sorry. "

" 'scuse..."

Mingyu mentally cries as he's being pushed and squished between people. He was so glad that he was tall because he noticed that the bus stop was not too far from him.

"Okok mingyu. Just a bit more steps."

Finding little empty spaces he could walk in, he starts to quicken his pace.

"excu-

Strangely, Mingyu felt his shin being kicked painfully and his ankle being pushed back by someone .the kick was so painful that he his whole giant body started falling forward. It all happened so slowly . mingyu tried to save himself from falling , putting one leg forward but he stretched his leg too far that it caused his feet to miss the ground, falling face flat on the ground and both his knees landed painfully with a loud thud coming from it before the pain starts to hit him all over his body.

"Fuck."

A going school girl kneels beside mingyu and asks him if he was ok before more school girls swarmed around mingyu.

"OMIGOSH! ARE YOU OK? "

"Does it hurt..?"

Mingyu wanted to slap the girls. Uh, does he look like he's 'ALRIGHT? '

Some of the more helpful school girls helped him up while some passerby's stared at him , frowning.

While everyone was crowding around to see what happened, a young man walks away from the scene with a Cheshire cat smile plastered on his face and his head low.

"Good job, angel. "

-