chapter 18

Wonwoo makes his way up to the school's rooftop alone. His eyes in fury and betrayal.

Jeonghan? Is the same as me?

He kicks open the door in frustration and looks left and right for jeonghan.

"Here."

wonwoo turns to look at jeonghan, giving his big angelic smile. If only people knew what an monster this angel is.

Wonwoo slams jeonghan onto the wall, his teeth gritted and his eyes glaring into his.

"YAH! HYUNG! YOU-" before wonwoo could finish his sentence, jeonghan tickles wonwoo's sensitive spot, making the younger one scream like a girl while holding onto jeonghan's collar.

"Calm your non existent tits wonwoo. Now let me go first ."

Wonwoo let's go of jeonghan and follows him outside. Jeonghan breathes in the fresh air and let's out an relaxing "ahhh".

"Sit." Jeonghan stomps his foot lightly onto the ground. Like an obedient dog, wonwoo sits down and waits for the elder to sit.

"So what the hell did I saw 2 days ago? Explain." Wonwoo says, his voice deeper .

"You saw a beautiful angel descending from above to rescue his babe, hon-"

"I'm serious hyung."

"You saw an fallen angel my wonwoo-ah." Jeonghan twirls his hair and combs it with his fingers.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?!" Wonwoo cries. He slams his fist onto the floor, waiting for his reply.

"Sorry wonwoo. I couldn't. I wished I'd told you earlier but from hearing your past stories, I feel like I can't compare to you." Jeonghan lowers his head and fake laughed .

"Meaning?" Wonwoo questions

"You know how as yandere's , we brutally hurt people ?"

"Uh yea?"

"I can't hurt anyone. You were the first person I hurt when I saw you kicking jisoo."

"You can't? But aren't we supposed to??" Wonwoo leans closer, interested in what jeonghan would say next.

"We are. Yes, but ..." Jeonghan touches his heart and smiles a little bit. He looks down at his chest and completes his sentence. " but I'm so soft hearted. I just don't know how to beat the shit out of anyone without feeling pity."

Wonwoo facepalms himself, muttering something under his breath before replying jeonghan.

"Hyung, you can't be serious." Wonwoo said with an nasty tone.

"IM SERIOUS!! I REALLY REALLY CANT!" jeonghan explodes, his eyes turning into dirty yellow and navy blue.

"Ok chill chill. Ok, I understand you
Now but as a yandere, we are supposed to hurt people without feelings and protect our loved ones like how you did 2 days ago to me."
Wonwoo pats his hyung's back and gives him a smile. "By the way, my head still hurts ."

"Ah sorry... " jeonghan apologized and rubs wonwoo's head for him.

"see?! You're not supposed to apologize to the person who hurt your love one! " wonwoo pushes jeonghan away and Shook his head in disappointment. "You have dishonor your family, me and your cow."

Jeonghan laughs lightly at wonwoo. He pulls his hair tie off and let his hair down.

"Well, I better get going now. " wonwoo scratches his head. "Got detention for skipping class ahahaha."

"Yah. You better stop skipping class
." jeonghan smacks wonwoo's butt as he stands up.

"Yea ok ok mom." Wonwoo jokes , pulling down his sleeves all the way and waving goodbye to jeonghan.

"Oh. Wonwoo-ah."

"Ne hyung?"wonwoo turns back to look at the blonde prince sitting crossed legged.

"Don't hurt my jisoo. " jeonghan gives an evil angelic smile.

"Ha. Or what?" Wonwoo scoffs.

Like an abused dog crawling back into the shadows, wonwoo eyes widen as he noticed jeonghan 's eyes turning into an evil menacing color .

Jeonghan's sclera was black in color that it reminded wonwoo of an dark abyss that could suck him in without seeing mingyu ever again. His iris was as white as an ghost and his pupils was bloody red , even redder than the blood of his victims , so as the gleam in his eyes.

He has the..

"Yes wonwoo? " jeonghan grins slyly.

And, wonwoo wasnt sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him but , he noticed fangs under jeonghan's lips. He blinks furiously, hoping it wasn't true but it all disappeared once he blinked .

"...nothing."

Wonwoo dashes out of the door, sweat beading on his forehead and worry in his eyes. He keeps muttering "shit" under his breath as he dashes down the flight of stairs.

He...

Wonwoo trips over and rolls down the last few stairs. Yes, he was in pain but he didn't felt any. He slowly gets up and rub his head before smacking it with his palm.his eyes turned into navy blue and silver as the eyes of jeonghan's appear in his head to haunt him.

He has the eyes.

-

A/n : HAppy new year! (>y<) first chapter of 2016 aye! Im sorry if I'm making the story real boring and all but im really trying ok ;-; I've already planned when I want to end this book but pls don't worry and continue reading. Bless u all and have a g8 2016.