chapter 6: His smile.

" 35 Minutes is OVER!!!~"

Mingyu turned around to look at the person who yelled. It was a male with faint red hair. He had chubby cheeks and small eyes.

"Hyung, wh-"

"Boo seungkwan. Our little diva in club 17. Just to let you know, he's also an first year like you."

"wait, how d-"

"I can tell."

what? He can tell that I was about to ask him who that was? That's creepy.

"HOSHI!! GET THE SPEAKERS!" Seungkwan yells at the blond hair boy with small eyes. Really small eyes.

Hoshi gives Seungkwan an dirty mean look before walking over to the other end to get the speakers.

"First! We shall invite Seungcheol and Hansol!!"

The club members ( or are they ? )cheered,screamed and applauded for them.

they must be popular in the club...

"HOSH-"

"YEA! I GOT IT!"

The male named Hoshi plugged in the the speakers into his phone which had the beats that Seungcheol and Hansol needed. Hoshi then presses the play button, allowing the loud music to play from the speakers.

"Ah yeah ah yeah." Hansol started.

Even though that was the intro, the club members screamed like fangirls and cheered.

Seungcheol started the rap first. It went slow at first until Hansol started rapping. And holy shit, was Hansol go-
Wait..
no.
he was not only just good. He was

incredible.

Mingyu's eyes sparkled as if he saw Jesus and his mouth was wide open. So wide you could fit a watermelon in his mouth.  Seungcheol was incredible too. His rap flows along with the beat and their lyrics made more sense than what Wonwoo and him wrote.

They're impossible to beat.

impossible.

"I'm turnt up I'm super turnt up."

and that was the end of their rap.

The two male's received loud claps. Loud ear bursting screams and cheers. Even the boy named Hoshi gave an standing ovation.

Mingyu felt defeated already. They possibly can't do better than them! THEY RECEIVED AN FUCKING OVATION AND LOUD ASS CHEERS.

Mingyu's didn't feel like competing with them anymore.

Ha. for sure they woul-

"Mingyu."

Mingyu turned to the older male who called his name.

"what."

And in those 10 seconds, something amazing happened.

Now, it wasn't like something magical happened to Wonwoo or anything.

But it was magical to Mingyu.