♡ dead end ♡

Wonwoo has been serving three months of prison already and its driving him insane. He thought prison wouldn't be that bad. But it sure was.

His cell neighbours were far worse from horrible. On his left, his cell neighbour is a 18 year old girl who apparently used a credit card that was leaked on the internet to buy three kpop albums. Every night, the girl keeps on singing 'save me' and 'cheer up' which annoys the shit out of wonwoo.

On his right is a guy named Namjoon who landed in prison because he broke a glass window while he was out with his friend window shopping. He said that he wouldn't pay for the broken window because all he did was lean against it. It sounds so stupid but the guy has been in jail for almost a year already.

"Prisoner number 241063. You have a visitor. "

Wonwoo bolted up from his thin mattress, his hands gripping around the cold metal bars as he looked out of his cell.

A visitor? Who Could it be?

A police brings in a man who is wearing a blue thick sweater and ripped jeans and his black fedora was tilted to the front, covering his face.

Wonwoo stares at the man, not able to figure out who is that. The mans figure doesn't look like mingyu though.

Once the man arrives at wonwoo's cell, he slyly smirks to wonwoo and whispers out a "hello." To him.

How familiar, that voice. Wonwoo has heard it before but the name of the person is just at the tip of his tongue.
"Who are you? " wonwoo questions, trying to look at the man from the side.

The man chuckles, his smirk widening . "oh jeon, how could you forget me? " the man tilts his head and removes his fedora. When the man straightens his posture and looks back at wonwoo with ferocious eyes, wonwoo scoffs and scowls at him.

"Ugh. Its you. " wonwoo rolls his eyes, disliking the presence of the familiar man.

"Yea its me," The man giggles, giving wonwoo an eye smile. "So, I've read the news and you killed everyone in our club. Well, almost everyone. "

"Yea, so? Are you here to beat me up or what?" wonwoo raises his left eyebrow.

"Oh nonono. I'm a gentleman and I would never beat anyone up," The man face darkens and he looks down at his shoes, clenching his fists that started shaking uncontrollably. "Even when you killed jeonghan... I will never do that. there's no use. "

"Then what are you here for?" Wonwoo barks.

"I'm here to put some common sense into you." The man folds his arms and simpers at wonwoo who was getting frustrated.

"Oh wonwoo, you're such an idiot. Did you really believed what mingyu said to you was true? That he wanted to change you? " the man laughs sarcastically as he watches wonwoo eyes widen when he mentioned mingyu's name.

"A yandere can never ever change. And you surely know that. Why do you even bother listening to mingyu? He knows NOTHING about yanderes and yet you let him take your guard down! You could've killed him! You had the opportunity! "

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! " wonwoo reaches his hand out to scratch the man face but he moves a step back, the metal bars protecting him from the wild wonwoo.

"Jeon. Kim never loved you. He wanted to get away from you because you're a psycho. He only comforted you back in the school so he could prevent himself from being killed. Try? What try? It'll never ever work! Even if you two got back together, you would still be insane and you're gonna get your heart broken again! "

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?! FUCK OFF! " wonwoo yells, shaking the metal bars vigorously.

The police from behind yells back at wonwoo, shoving in rods threatening to hit with it.