The Beginning.

Milan

I wake up to the sun shining in my face and the smell of fresh cocaine. I rise out of bed and slide on my slippers. "Good morning Princesa." "Good morning daddy." I kiss my father's cheek and then walk into the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of orange juice and glance over at the woman mixing the cocaine. She's not even doing it right and she's about to burn the shit.

"Take it off the stove." "What? I know what I'm doing.. I don't need your help." I can't stand bitches who swear they know everything and be wrong as fuck. I grab the pot off the stove and it swipes across her forehead. "You little!" "Opps did I do that? Take notes." I stir it until it's the right amount of thickness. "See look. You would've been standing here all day if I didn't come along. You might want to go get that checked."

I go towards the stairs and see my cousin talking with my father, "What's up MiMi?" "Hey Chris." He walks my way, "Why am I hearing about you and Jay?" Oh God. "What did you hear exactly?" "He gave you head in the damn bathroom." "Please Chris I have more class than that. It was at the Holiday Inn and I was drunk ask Latesha." It wasn't even that long, he passed out drunk as soon as he was finish. I took a damn shower and left. I know who not to fuck with anymore bitch ass. I ought to send my lil "boo" TK after his ass.

TK is one of my father's workers who is crushing hard on me. He would never try to get with his bosses daughter, that's a death sentence waiting to happen. But anytime I need something done, he's exactly who I call. "It shouldn't have been anywhere. You know Santiago will kill that nigga." "You'd be the one to do the job. Chris calm down it's not that serious." "Milan chill alright? I don't have time to check niggas who think it's okay to try my lil cousin like she's some hoe." "Who cares what they think?" "That's not that point Milan." "Later." I walk back up to my room.

I hear my phone beginning to ring as soon as I walk inside. "Talk to me." "Good morning best friend!" "Good morning boo! How yo bad ass doing?" "Bitch just getting thicker than a snicker." I laugh, Aliyah makes my day I swear. "I'm trying to be like you." "Bitch please you know you bad baby! I'm coming over... Wait that is Chris car in the driveway right?" "Look at you. Yeah it is." "Ow yes see you in a few." "Alright." We hang up.

Chris

"What Ciara?" "Where you at?" "Leaving my uncle's. Why?" "You haven't called me." "I know that." "You know what bye Chris." "Bye." I say laughing. Bitches get the D one night and swear they own you. I get to the park, "Back for some more already?" "Nigga yo ass suck I need some real competition." I lace my shoes up and grab my ball. "Play me." Jay says. I feel like shooting this nigga. "What's up? You still I fucked yo cousin." "Nigga watch your fucking mouth before your blood is splattered across this street."

"What you gone do send your uncle's goons after me?" I drop the ball and walk over to him, "You better watch your back." "That's a threat." "It's a promise nigga. I can handle you on my own." "Alright fellas break it up." Jay sister Raquel says. Jay backs up and walks to the other side of the court. "What's up Chris?" "What's good Ray?" "You know Jay has a big ass mouth." "Remind him not to let his mouth write checks his ass can't cash." "I will. What you doing tonight?" Raquel a cool girl and all but sweet and innocent really isn't my type. "I don't know yet." "Well hit me up if you aren't busy." "Sure."

After ending another game of basketball, I get in the car. "What's good Unc?" I say answering the phone. "I have a job for you tonight." "Uh what time tonight?" "2 in the afternoon. What does it matter Chris?" "I was just asking. I'll be there." "Okay see you then." We hang up. It's been bittersweet working for my uncle. I dont care about the drug part but the killing is actually fun. It sounds crazy I know but that adrenaline rush is incredible. I remember the first time he gave me a job, I almost shitted bricks.