Deep

Milan

The sun is shining in my face as I open my eyes. Where the hell am I? I roll over and see Santana laying on the floor. The memories of last night come back to me. August didn't want me in the pool house with him so I left out. I called Santana to come pick me up and he gladly obliged. I wasn't going back in that house, it didn't feel safe. That's all I wanted at the moment and why the fuck I thought August ass could secure something I don't know.

"Good morning gorgeous." Santana says getting up. I smile, "Good morning." I look closely over his sculpted body. God craved this nigga himself, Jesus. The mix of his Puerto Rican and Black features look so good on him. "See something you like?" He asks. "Maybe." I answer removing the covers from my body. "Let me put on a shirt." He says walking towards his closet, "I wouldn't want to be indecent in front of Santiago's daughter." I suck my teeth, "Get outta here." He smiles, "Just out of respect to your father." "Sure it is."

"So what all do you know about me?" He asks. "What do you mean?" "What do you know?" Well that answered my question. "Umm," I say trying to think, "Well you know I know what your family is infamous for." "We do the same thing yours does." Obviously, "I know that." A smirk appears across his face, "Daddy's Princesa knows about the family business?" He sounds just like my father saying Princesa. "I know all about it actually." "Wanna go make some?" I smile hard as hell, "Really?" "Yeah come on, show me what you working with."

We walk into the kitchen and he gets out the stuff. It didn't take long for me to show him my brick making skills. "Damn girl." He say inspecting the cocaine, "You a pro! Well look who your father is I wouldn't expect nothing but the best." I smile, "I know. Thank you, thank you." Finally somebody sees my damn potential. "So you got plans for the day?" Santana asks. "Yeah I do actually." "Well maybe we can link up tomorrow or tonight." "Sure that sounds nice."

My phone rings, "Hola Papi." "Milan what is wrong with you? Why did you leave the house without saying anything to August. When I give you a set of instruction you follow them! Where are you?" Mood went from 100 to a fucking 2. "I'm over Santana's Papi." If his precious August wasn't such an asshole I wouldn't have this problem. "Milan get home now! And do not leave August eye sight. Si no me escuchas habrá consecuencias para pagar!" If you do not listen to me there will be consequences to pay. It's never good when he goes from English to Spanish. I sigh, "Okay." I feel like a little fucking kid. We hang up.

"Santana can you drop me off?" I ask sliding my shoes on. "Sure." We ride back over to the house from Santana's condo. "Thanks for everything. I'll hit you up and see when we go out." I say to him. "No problem Princesa." I walk into the house. "Where the hell yo ass been at? I been looking all over this fucking city for yo ass." This nigga wanna start as soon as I get in the fucking door. "You weren't looking hard enough. Why the fuck do you care anyway? Damn."

Chris

I pull up to Unc's house and all I hear is August and Milan. I swear I don't get them two niggas. I look across the street at Aliyah's place but it doesn't look like anyone's home. I walk inside Santiago's place. "Milan where you been at?" I ask sitting down on the sofa. "Over Santana's." August pushes past her, "Yo ass act like that shit was difficult as fuck to say a few minutes ago!" Milan walks out and goes upstairs probably. When the hell she start hanging with Santana? When that nigga get down here?

"You good bro?" I ask August. This nigga complexion isn't as light as mine but he's red as hell. "Man I swear I don't understand yo cousin." I chuckle, "A real special case." I get up and go into Milan's room. "You alright?" "I'm tired of this shit." She says twirling with the necklace her mother gave her before she passed. "Tired of what exactly?" "Him and my father. He snapped on me for no damn reason." I sit beside her, "Are you sure you aren't just taking it to the heart?" My phone starts ringing and we both look down. "Who the hell is Brianna?" Milan asks getting up. "Chill man she's just a friend." "Friend my ass nigga. Break Aliyah hurt and Ima fuck you up." I suck my teeth, "It's not like that I wouldn't do Aliyah like that." "So why you ain't answer?"