Square One

Milan

My heart stopped. In that very moment I was lost in a fucking dream until he let my hands go. I wanted to yell "Don't fucking kiss me!" but I couldn't. I wanted to strangle his ass for throwing my damn phone but I didn't. That kiss fucked my whole brain up. I couldn't and didn't say anything. I was shocked. Hell I still am shocked. I don't know how to process that. What the fuck was that? Why in the hell did he kiss me? What lead him to think he could do some shit like that.

"Earth to Milan!" Aliyah says. "My fault girl. What were you saying?" I ask. "We need to plan this trip..." What trip? "Where we going?" Aliyah rolls her eyes, "Damn did you hear anything I said?" She asks laughing. "Uhh something about a trip...." I laugh. "Cabo girl in Mexico." Ohhh. "Oh cool. Sounds fun." "No objections about being stuck with August?" I shake my head no. Latesha looks at me, "Bitch where the hell is Milan?" I smile at her, "I'm still here the question is will yo ass survive with Trey ass?"

She rolls her eyes, "We texted the other night so we alright I guess.." "Hmm okay then." I say leaning back down on the bed. It's a knock on my bedroom door. "Yes?" I yell out. The door opens, it's August. "What's up y'all? Here.. Yo pops told me to give you this." He passes me a card. Uh oh pops finally gave me my own black card, nigga I done made it. He turns to go out the door. "Thanks. Maybe someone could use it to purchase me a new phone." He turns back around, "Doubt it." He says smirking. "August we're all going to Cabo alright?" Aliyah says. "Alright cool." "You broke or something? It's unlimited access with this card." I ask August. He sucks his teeth, "I ain't never been a broke nigga Princesa."

I laugh, "August just stop you sound horrible." "Horrible like a busted up phone sounding horrible or just horrible?" He asks. "Fuck you. Shut my door." "When and where?" Aliyah and Latesha gasp. "That shit just snatched my fucking edges back!" Latesha says laughing. "When and where Milan? When and where? Bitch my virgin ears!" No Aliyah did not just go there. August is just standing there. I know this nigga ain't expecting an answering. "Go ask Jakira."

Chris

I stand on top of the roof. This nigga bout to get his. Aiming the gun down precisely at the middle of his heart. I fire and within a few seconds he goes down. Where he's laying now bleeding out slowly he looks directly at me. I wave and laugh. I begin to put my equipment up. Welp that's 15 more in my pocket. I still ain't filtered this shit yet with Aliyah. I've been talking to her and shit. I'm really just waiting to see if she tells me this shit on her own. She already left out one damn child, now it's another one.

I get to my car and pull off. I start heading towards Santiago's. I stop to McDonald's first and end up standing in line right behind Santana. "Aye you Milan's cousin right?" I look up and see Santana. This fuck nigga here. "Why?" "Tell her to call me." Who the fuck. "Nah nigga. She ain't talking to you for a reason. Didn't August tell yo ass to stay away from her?" He chuckles, I can't stand cocky niggas. "That's for Milan to decide." Fuck all that shit. "Stay away from her or it's gone be problems."

"You should probably tell yo boy August that." "What the fuck does that mean?" I ask. "Order number 532." They yell out. "That's me. Later Chris." I shake my head. What the hell is Milan doing talking to him anyway? What hell that nigga meant by I need to tell Aug that? What the hell Milan and August got going on and how that nigga know bout it. Shit I know we joked about August and Milan ass and few dates cool but hell nah they were supposed to take it serious.

Aliyah

"So it's booked?" I ask looking at Milan's laptop. "Yup next week." Latesha gets up off the floor. "An entire week in Cabo. Fuck yes! I needed to start shopping like yesterday." The three of us laughs. Milan thinks she hid the elephant in the room but bitch we need to know when all this flirting came about with August. "So Milan..." She looks up, "Yeah?" "Flirting with August?" Latesha asks. She shakes her head, "No I said fuck you in a context of fuck what just came out of your mouth. I can't speak for him tho."