Gangsta Love

Milan

"What's up TK?" I answer filling in my eyebrows. "You ready?" "Almost. You here?" "Yeah." "Here I come." "Alright lil mama." We hang up. August is at the hospital so let me use my time wisely and go see about Jakira. I thought I was done with her but nah. I walk down the steps and August is sitting right there in the fucking living room. I didn't even hear his ass come in here. "TK is gone... Milan when I tell you to leave shit alone what part of any of that yo ass don't understand?!?"

I don't say anything because I don't have an answer for him. I don't like the fact he's yelling at me though yet his anger is a slight turn on. "She's plotting... alright? And yo lil ass trying to following right behind the bitch ain't helping shit. You're doing what she wants you to do. Stop that shit bruh. She's going to get hers and I promise I'll let you be the one to pull the trigger if that's gone make you feel fucking better." Well damn. "Plotting?" I ask. "Her and some nigga she working with has been plotting they're out for you and your father."

That lil bitch. I really would prefer to take her ass out now but I'll wait only because he's really serious about this. "So what are we going to do?" I ask. "It's some niggas working on in." I breathe out heavily. "Alright I'll chill for now." His phone rings, "Let that be Shatarah and she gone get what was for Jakira." Shatarah is a straight pain in my damn ass. I can't stand her or the fucking air she breathes. She made my life a living hell for the lil time she was living with us. "Sit yo lil gangsta down somewhere... Always talking shit.."

Chris

School has actually been going great. Basketball has been amazing, I love it. Coach says I had a lot of talent, he can definitely see me going pro. Of course that added more fuel to my game. It's really been making me think about my future and where I see myself. I know it would be a lot to take on and my mama said voiced her caution on it but I wouldn't mind Aliyah and Jamari moving in with me.

"Baby. Come here." She walks into the living room. "Yes?" "What the hell is a atom?" I ask looking at this biology work. "Baby I don't know." She says laughing, "Call Milan she's the smart one." I laugh, "You smart too baby." "Not in science. I got you on the English tho." She looking real good on them sweatpants. "Chris do your homework stop undressing me your eyes." I laugh, "Just call me out. I'm trying but you standing here is a distraction." "Alright later."

Aliyah

I'm really proud of Chris with school, ball, and just him doing something with himself. I use to think all that was out there was drug and drugs dealing. I go back into the room and finish watching this movie.

Chris walks into the room and lays across the bed. "I love you baby." He says rubbing on my thigh. "I love you too baby." He starts kissing on my inner thigh. Owe. "Chris..." "Shhh..."

Latesha

We're trying all of this shit again with Trey's mother. The only crazy thing is he's brining Makayla this time too. I just hope this goes over well with the both of us being there. She might have a heart attack. I roll my eyes as we pull into the driveway.

We walk inside and it smells good. Trey is tasting all of my food before I eat shit, this woman is not about to poison me. "Well hello." His mother says hugging me. I hug her back. She touches my stomach, "Hello to you too in there." She says in baby voice. I try to laugh but I'm not feeling it. "Mama this is Makayla." Trey says. "Well I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you."That not the damn welcome I got. "It's nice to meet you too. Greetings from Alivia as well." She says rubbing her stomach. I roll my eyes, get the fuck outta here. I sit down on the sofa. I'm beyond annoyed right now.

Trey sits down beside me. "You good baby?" He asks grabbing my hand. "Ughh... Is all I can say right now." He laughs and kisses me. "Trey don't do that in my damn house that's how you're in this predicament now." I laugh, "Oh my God."

Trey

This lil get together is going great. This is how things should've been done the first time. My mama looks happy, my girl looks happy, and Makayla looks like she's sort of happy... "You alright Makayla?" I ask standing up going over to her. "I'm feeling some pain in my abdominal area... Ow damn." I look over at my mama. "I'm calling an ambulance Trey. We don't need to take any chances." My mama says. I help Makayla up and over to the sofa. At least she can be a little more comfortable until help arrives.

We sit down and I guide her to breathe. I don't know if it'll help but shit it's worth a shot. The door opens and the paramedics come in. "Alright ma'am we need you stand up for a second." The man says. We stand up and water splashes straight to the floor. It's time!

August

I pull up to the apartment building and head inside. "You coming in?" I ask Milan. "No I'm staying in the hallway." Maybe it is best she stays in the hallway Shatarah might catch a fade forreal. "Alright now. Don't let nothing bite you." We both laugh, "August shut up!" "I'm just saying."

While Milan waits in the hallway I make my way inside of Shatarah apartment. "Hey August." Damn it's a shame, Shatarah is beautiful girl but the drugs have taken a toll on her. "What's good girl?" I hug her. "Did you bring me some money?" She asks. Well she got straight to the point. "You stole from Santiago?" She looks down. "I bet that bitch Milan told you that.. Ungrateful ass bitch. Ugh I just wish she'd die al-fucking-ready." "I'd appreciate it if you didn't wish death on my girlfriend."

"You really got with that?.. Ha! I should've known.." What the hell she means by that? "You never answered my question." "Yes I have once or twice maybe I don't know." I breathe out, "Damn Shatarah!" "I didn't have any other options." It's a knock on Shatarah's door. I get up to get it. "I want in." Milan says. "Don't do nothing crazy." I say opening the door.

"Well, well, well little miss Princesa came to the real ghetto." Shatarah says. "Fuck you bitch. Did you steal all of this furniture or is it actually yours?" Are they really doing this? I sit back down. "It's all mine no thanks to you or that damn man who calls himself a father." "Maybe if you had acted like a daughter you'd get some thing every now and then." Shatarah gets on her phone. What is she doing? Her phone rings, "She's here."