Drinking Games

Once everyone makes it back to the house in one piece, now it's time to play a drinking game. "How you play this shit?" Trey asks. "Damn it sounds like Trey already had some drinks." Chris says laughing. "The food is ordered." Aliyah says.

We all take a seat in the big ass living room. Latesha comes in with a tray full of shots. "Alright so we playing never have I ever. If you've done whatever the person says you must take a shot." Tesha says. "What's the topics?" Chris asks. "Whatever you say is the topics nothing's off limits."

"Oh shit let the games begin." Santana says. Latesha sits the shots in the middle. "Alright who's first?" Aliyah asks. "I'll go first." "Wait we should make this interesting so between the ladies and the fellas whoever has the least drinks must do whatever the other group says for an entire day." Trey says. "Alright." Everyone agrees. "So never have I ever wore white?" Everyone sucks their teeth and grabs a shot. "Lame ass." Trey says. "Alright so never have I ever kissed a girl? Where the freaks?" Everyone except Milan and Aliyah grab a drink.

"Oh shit baby let me find out." Trey says teases Latesha. She laughs, "Shut up. I was curious and drunk at a frat party." "Alright Milan your go." Chris says. "Never have I ever given or received oral sex." "Aw fuck." Everyone grabs a drink. "How many is that?" Trey asks. "The girl winning so far." Santana says. "Yo go. Santana."

"Never have I ever fucked in a car..." Santana says. "Fuck no my shit too big for that." August says. "Nigga!" "Shit my bad.. That was supposed to be an inside thought. All these damn shots. I got some shit for y'all girls." August says, "Never have I ever got my nails painted." All the girls grab a shot. "Don't act like y'all asses ain't never got get your nails manicured with y'all mama." Aliyah says.

"Jakira..." "Never have I ever gotten my mother killed..." It's gets super quiet in the room and everyone just freezes. Jakira grabs her shot and Milan gets up. "Grab her bruh." "Don't touch me." Milan says, "You gone get yours bitch when you least expect it."

"Milan sit down." She sits down but on the sofa across from the group. August looks back at her and she rolls her eyes. "Never have I ever had a baby.." Chris says. Aliyah snaps her head and looks at him. "Nigga ain't no kids round here. Next.. Never have I ever broke a bitch, this includes niggas who act like bitches too,  but never have I ever broke a bitch heart." Everyone grabs a shot. "Never have I ever cheated?" Aliyah asks. "How ironic." Chris mumbles. "You got some you need to say?" Aliyah asks him.

"Nah I'm fine baby. You good?" He asks. "Alright  this the last set of shots. "Alright so never have I ever loved my mama." Jakira says. "Somebody get this hoe the fuck out of here." "Alright time to call it a night. Girls y'all won."

"Hell nah just cut on some music." Tesha says. We find the speaker and cut on the music. August goes over to Milan. "You alright?" He asks her. "I'm fine." She says sounding annoyed. "I don't think she meant how it sounded." If anyone knows besides Chris how Milan feels about her mother, it's August. It's a sensitive subject for Milan and for years she fought with herself over it.

It was Saturday in October and Milan wanted to go outside. She kept begging to go out but her mother kept saying no. Little did Milan know it was trouble brewing between her father and one of the other cartel bosses for the south. Milan snuck outside anyway. While she  was outside talking to her friends when some cars pulled up. Of course her friends ran and her mother came out. In efforts to protect Milan when the trigger was pulled her mother jumped in front of it while Milan ran and hid in the basement. She didn't leave out of it until her father came and got her. The bodyguards who were late as fuck at by this time killed the men but it didn't bring her mother back. Milan blames herself for the entire thing. That bullet that was meant her killed her mother instantly.  She's never really bounced back from that.

"Just come talk to me if you need to talk." August says before getting up. He gets she needs her space and he knows what it's like to lose a parent. It's knock on the door. "The food is finally here!" Latesha yells running to the door almost busting her ass. "Slow down baby." Trey says while him and Chris help her up. "I'm glad we ordered because the food from that restaurant is worn off." Aliyah says.

While everyone eats, Santana steps off to the side. "Yo we good?... Nah like two days from now.. I don't want to look too suspicious.. It's a house full of Santiago goons. Milan is in the middle of all of them. This shit needs to time up perfectly... She won't see it coming." Santana thought he was alone but he wasn't.

The rest of the night is filled with music, a lil more drinking, and laughs. By the end of this night plans were being made and shit just got realer. Aliyah thought about telling Chris what really happened just in case Jakira did say something. Latesha thought about Trey and his baby and her lie of her own. Chris was there just thinking about life, school, his relationship. Trey texted Makayla back and forth about the appointment.

The more he thought about his daughter, the more excited he gets. He has been avoiding one woman with this matter and that's his mama. August and Jakira lay in there room in silence. August was trying to figure out his real feelings for Milan and how the shit would go in his head. Jakira was plotting. She knows some shit is about to pop off and it's all lining up with her plan. Milan is tossing and turning with her mind running a thousand miles an hour. Santana is sleeping peacefully in house full of his enemies, how ironic.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Slick a filler but it's more to come... believe that. So now we know the story behind Milan's mom. We also know everyone in the house seems to have their own agendas. Day two begins next.