Oh Sh*t

Milan

I walk through the house to the stairs. "Aye Milan." I turn around and look in the living room. "Yeah?" I say to August. "Come here." I roll my eyes walking in there. "What?" He looks at me, "Damn you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" "My food is getting cold. Can you make it quick?" I say. "I gotta ride to the next town over later. Wanna come?" He asks smiling. "Nah I'm good."

"Why you still acting like that after two weeks? Get over it." Jakira says. "Is that all?" I ask August ignoring Jakira being in the room. Why this bitch has been at my house every damn day since she got here, I don't know. He looks back and forth between me and Jakira. "You sure?" He asks focusing in on me. "Yeah." He sighs a lil, "Alright then." I turn around and head up into my room. "Princesa." I drop my head, am I ever going to be able to eat. "Yes father." I walk into his office.

"I'll be holding a meeting tonight so I need you to go with August." I groan, "Can't I go over Aliyah's or something?" He shakes his head, "No I need to know your protected at all times. I don't have time for my precious angel to be caught up in the cross fire of these wanna be gangsters. August can protect you." Man this shit here. "Okay." I walk out of the office. "How is the job going?" Fuck. "I haven't really been focused on the task  but I'll get on that soon."

"Milan if you don't want to do it. I'll just get August or Chris to handle the job." I roll my eyes, "No father I can handle it." I walk into my room sighing. I really have to get serious about this Santana shit. I shoot him a text, :What are you doing?: I like Santana I really do but after the last few dates and shit... I don't know right now I'm just feeling like the connection isn't there.

Chris

"Aye so what's good?" Brianna hasn't said anything to me since the park. "Nothing. What's  good with you and your girl?" She asks back. "Bri look my fault if I made you feel like I was stringing you along. Honestly those weren't my intentions." She shrugs her shoulders, "It's cool Chris honestly. It ain't no hard feelings my way." I can't tell. "Your actions say otherwise."

"I just see you differently that's all. I get it. You have a girlfriend and all. I actually admire you a bit more then I did originally. It takes a lot to do what you're doing. I'm not trying to get in the way of that." Where this coming from? "What you mean?" I ask. "Raising another mans child." I laugh, "Oh that. Wait how do you know about Jamari?"

"I wasn't talking about Jamari. I was talking about the baby. DaQuan is my big cousin. Although at the park was the first time meeting her I've heard a lot about her. I didn't recognize the name until DaQuan came in talking about her being pregnant again." What the fuck?!? "How long they been cool?" I ask. She turns around and looks at me, "Chris I-... I'm sorry I thought you knew about everything... Damn. I feel horrible." I laugh, "'Nah it's cool. Listen I'll see you Friday." Ain't this some shit man.

Aliyah

I leave out my house and start walking to the store. It hot as a bitch out here. "Aliyah!" I turn around and see Jakira walking my way. What the hell does she want? "Hey girl." She says making it to where I am. "Hey?" I respond. "You going to GJ's?" "Yes. Why?" She's up to something.  "Me too. I'll walk with." "Whatever." I answer turning around.

"So what's new with you?" She asks. "We aren't friends Jakira." She sucks her teeth, "Y'all seriously aren't still holding on to shit we did when we were young." I laugh, "Your still a bitch." She laughs, "The top bitch at that. What's good with Milan and August?" Saying she's a bitch wasn't a compliment but whatever. "Nothing why?" "Just things I've picked up on." She says. Why is she snooping around. "What's it to you?" I ask. "I was just asking. August has this look. The same look he use to have for me." "Are you jealous or some?"