Before Noon

Milan

I roll over and see its only 5 in the morning. Me and Santana actually spent time up talking half the night. He's really not a bad person at all. Now I'm just laying here trying to figure it out why can't I sleep? I slide my slippers on and walk out of the room. It's so dark and quiet in the house. I carefully make my way down the stairs and outside to the canopy. I feel a pair of hands crept around my waist. I almost screamed until I realized who it was. "Can't sleep either huh?" We both get inside the hammock. "Nah I couldn't." I say getting comfortable on him.

You can hear the crickets and feel a slight breeze as the moon shines the beautiful features of Cabo. "It's gorgeous here." "Yeah it is." He says. "So about today..." I look up at him, "What about it?" "I didn't mean to step on any of your friends toes." I shake my head, "Nah you didn't. They just assume your someone you aren't... I kind of did that same." He chuckles lightly. "What ever do you mean?" "Just who your father is. I assumed you acted accordingly, especially when we first met you had this aura about you that spoke power but it's not like that."

"Truthfully I have my moments where I am but it's not my entire life like my father. This shit plays less than 5% of my life. Another thing is I've sort of being seeing someone else like I told you earlier. You haven't seem interested at all in me. Thanks for covering with my cousin earlier." I smile, "Well damn Santana. I wouldn't say I'm not interested but I don't know I like the nigga that's running the shit." He laughs, "That ain't me baby girl. I wouldn't be doing this trapping shit at all if it wasn't for my father."

"My father won't even let me near a damn stove." He leans up, "You like cooking?" "Hell yeah I'm good at that shit too." He laughs, "Damn Milan never thought it'd be you." I turnover on him. "What you mean?" "Just you its like we're the opposite." I laugh, "True it does seem that way." I close my eyes. I should tell my father about this. Santana isn't a key asset to his father empire he barely knows about the shit. I honestly don't see any reason to have him killed.

Chris

The sun is shining bright as fuck. Damn why Aliyah ain't close the fucking curtains. "Fuck." I yell getting up. "Why the hell are you yelling Chris?" She mumbles. I sigh getting up. She leans up on the bed. "You look sexy." She says staring at me. I smirk at her, "Your mouthing breathe is not." I laugh. "Fuck you nigga." She says laughing. "Let's go do that right now."

I need some to do to get these frustrations out. Maybe I could fuck the truth out of her cause it don't look like she'll be coming out telling me herself. "Sorry babe. I can't." Maybe we're getting some where. "Why not baby?" She sitting here carry a nigga child and shit that's why but what the fuck do I know. "It's that time." I laugh. That's a bullshit ass answer but alright cool. "Damn you sure?" I was still tryna fuck whether that issue got addressed or not. "Yeah." I shake my head time for option B, "Damn man. It's a basketball court around here?"

Aliyah shrugs. "Milan might know." I get up and walk into her room. Where the fuck they at? "Milan!" I yell through the house. "Where the hell.." I walk outside and see her and Santana knocked the fuck out. I ought to flip bother they ass over. "Milan!..Milan!" "What nigga damn I can hear you!" She yells back. "Where a basketball court at?" She suck her teeth, "I don't fucking know!" They both get up. I walk inside the house right behind they ass. "Look it up Milan."

Aliyah

I hear Chris and Milan going back and forth about who's looking up some basketball shit. Santana walks past my room. "Santana!" He walks backwards and turns towards my door. "What's up Aliyah?" He asks. "Santana what's 3/4 of a kilo?" "Um... I don't know. Why do you ask?" I figured. "Just taking this game quiz on my phone. Of all fashion designers who the most expensive?" I ask. "Between women or men?" "Both. Is it like Michael Kors?" "Girl no it's Giorgio Armani." Did he just girl me! I knew some was off! What the hell are you doing Milan. "Alright thanks."